Breakfast ideas thats not eggs

Options
2»

Replies

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    9 times out of 10, I skip breakfast. But, on some days, I'll grab one of my delicious LCHF Chocolate bars from the freezer and eat on the way to work....

Dan the Man from Michigan
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    I often have coffee for breakfast and don't eat till 10:00

Yesterday was a demanding day physically so I had a 25g protein shake with Fairlife double filtered milk(6g carbs and 13g protein).

Add on a 2 ounce piece of Swiss cheese for 375 calories
  • HELL0_MARLA_HOOCH
    HELL0_MARLA_HOOCH Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Chia seed pudding! It has lots of fiber and is super yummy. I use canned coconut milk as the milk.
    http://www.anediblemosaic.com/cinnamon-vanilla-chia-seed-pudding/
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    DittoDan wrote: »
    9 times out of 10, I skip breakfast. But, on some days, I'll grab one of my delicious LCHF Chocolate bars from the freezer and eat on the way to work....

Dan the Man from Michigan

What are these delicious LCHF Chocolate Bars you speak of, Dan? Recipe pleeeeease! :)

• Jenniferstone86
    Jenniferstone86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the suggestions! I will have to try the cream cheese pancakes. I really need something to grab and eat in the car on the way to work. Nuts and cheese would make a good breakfast. I need to start thinking out side of the breakfast box and stop eating these bars!
  • chloexoxmae
    chloexoxmae Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bulletproof coffee!!
    Fried sausage and cheesy cauliflower mash.
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Bacon sandwich in a Flax Bun.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel I have eggs every morning too with bacon. But I dont really like anything else breakfast related thats not a carb, I like Waffles yummm