New to the group, but not MFP.

Options
I have been an emotional eater since I can remember. I eat for every emotion, not just stress, or boredom. I have been trying very hard to find other outlets for my emotions. Sometimes it works, not always though. I have a lot of weight to lose. But thinking of it in smaller increments helps. Thanks for letting me join your group.

Replies

• tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Did no one welcome you? Shame on us! Welcome. I hope you find the support you need here, even though we can be a bit slow!!!
  • may272015
    may272015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also new and need all your support.......hi fatnomore
  • nikky650
    nikky650 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too :) hi to other newbies. I am also an emotional eater and am reaching out for community support. I too have used fp before but never got onto the forums. I am hoping that the support of others going through a similar journey to me will help keep me focused and not feel so isolated. ☺
  • bonenicorns
    bonenicorns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and cravings are the worst things in life especially if you're trying to achieve a goal weight
  • lizzieollie502
    lizzieollie502 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome all. I am still having issues with cravings. I am taking it one day at a time. If anyone wants to send me a friend request go ahead.