T25?

Options
13»

Replies

• dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You'll have to post how BETA is once you start!!!!

I will. I hit it on Monday the 12th..
  • brandyme
    brandyme Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    24 days in for me. Another week and a half and I'll be hitting Beta Phase. I haven't pre-watched any of the routines, so I have no idea what's in store. The only thing I do know is, it's tougher than Alpha so it's going to be INTENSE! Whoo-hoo!

I haven't started yet, but I did get the package in the mail. I plan to start in October since I'm 1/3 into P90X right now. I watched Alpha: Cardio, it seems intense. The moves do not seem overly complex but I can tell that the pace hardly lets up. I am excited to start because these 60 minute + workouts for P90X just don't leave me enough time in the day to do much else.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Yes looking forward to BETA too. Keep us posted when you get there Dale. I try to do a CLX circuit 1-2 x a week in addition to T25 5 days a week. Feeling good! Also cleaned up my diet and am consistently hitting the 30 percent protein goal I set for myself.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    2 days of Beta are complete. I had to change my workout routine from mornings to evenings, so I haven't done today's yet. (Rip't Circuit) So far, I've done Core Cardio and Speed 2.0. First off: Holy crap!!! Core cardio is good. Speed 2.0 is INSANE!! ZERO warm up in either of them. He starts you off going hard and you don't stop for 25 minutes.
    Speed 2.0 is reminescent of Insanity. You do a string of moves, then you go back and do the moves again, but for a shorter amount of time, but more intense and then you go back for a third time. There are two different sets of that and then you go back and do all of the moves from both sets together 1 time each, twice. You don't work your way up to the complex moves like you do in Alpha. They are all complex to start with. There are so many complex moves and my Southern White Boy No-Rhythm Self showed up on many occasions during this routine. It is a BLAST, but I think this is the worst Shaun T has kicked my *kitten* in a long time. I wasn't nearly as nervoud moving to Beta as I was going to Month 2 of Insanity, but, I'm here to tell you, you will feel those 25 minutes. Great time!! I'll report on the rest of the routines after I do them.