Aiming High in July

Replies

• AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Lol, hi Nan!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited July 2015
    7.34 for 7/4/15....hi Nan!!!!! Nightingale...you'd be surprised the things you can do while you are walking in a circle!!! Hahahaha! I'm the ultimate multitasker!!!! Checking Facebook, MFP and emails on my phone while I walk! We are each other's cheerleaders....it's all about doing it...not how long or how far....move it to lose it!!!!!

I tried walking in the house yesterday before the rains let up, but gave up 'cause walking around and around that big ole house made me dizzy. I'm a straight-line gal. LOL!!!!!!!!

I agree, it's all about moving. I spent a lot of time going up and down stairs and playing the Pipe Organ AND driving for 5 1/2 hours. I'll be traveling a lot the next 2 months.

Anyhoo, did about 2 miles 7/5.

• AshTrixxy
    My accountabilibuddy and I have been integrating walking while working free weights and calisthenics. Its been quite a workout! We put in 2.5 miles today.
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    8.15 monday 7/6
  • evhutchings
    ashv4444 wrote: »
    My accountabilibuddy and I have been integrating walking while working free weights and calisthenics. Its been quite a workout! We put in 2.5 miles today.
    Awesome!!!! Its time i added strength training...just hit 45 lbs lost...30 more to go!

• AshTrixxy
    That's amazing Val!!! 45 pounds is a big deal!
  • Nightingale2200
    1.8 miles 7/6
  • AshTrixxy
    Good job, Flo!! :smile:

3.2 miles this morning on my jog. On days that I don't meet up with my accountabilibuddy, I like to jog because she can't for the time being. I was so proud of myself! I jogged all the way up 3/4 of the huge hill near my house. My endurance is getting way better and I think that switching between the jogging and walking with weights is going to make my endurance and speed better! I'm going to look into getting some ankle weights to wear at work so that I'm constantly working my body.
  • evhutchings
    5.42 miles tuesday
  • Nightingale2200
    2 miles 7/7
  • AshTrixxy
    I put in a nice 3.1 mile walk this morning after work. Exhausted, but happy. I'm going to bed now. nighty-night (or is it morny-morning?)!!
  • Nightingale2200
    I'm not even going to say how much today. It was awful

O.k., only 1 mile. At least probably only 1 mile. Couldn't be any more.
  • AshTrixxy
    Flo- Stop being so hard on yourself, woman!! I guarantee that you walked farther than if you would have decided to not walk at all. That in itself is an accomplishment. We all need rest days, take care of YOU!! You are worth it.

I kind of tricked my husband into doing 2.25 miles this morning. I led him on with the false promise of only doing 1.5 miles... and he didn't notice until it was too late!! muahaha!!! :naughty:
  • Nightingale2200
    Thanks, Ash. :)

2.8 miles 7/9
  • evhutchings
    6.42 for thursday
  • evhutchings
    I'm not even going to say how much today. It was awful

O.k., only 1 mile. At least probably only 1 mile. Couldn't be any more.
    U walked thats the important thing! U didnt blow it off! Yay you!!!!
  • evhutchings
    ashv4444 wrote: »
    I put in a nice 3.1 mile walk this morning after work. Exhausted, but happy. I'm going to bed now. nighty-night (or is it morny-morning?)!!
    Morny morning gets my vote!!!!

• Nightingale2200
    Thanks, Val.

2.9 miles 7/10
  • AshTrixxy
    Haha!! I took today as a rest day. Bad night at work last night and back at it again tonight!
  • Nightingale2200
    3.2 miles