Victories

Options
maoribadger
maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
I posted a thread similar to this in another group and its really taken off. As a group larger people dont always celebrate their victories because other people who dont struggle with their weight dont always understand them. So heres a safe place to share the stuff you cant always share with other people

For example my victory for today is that Im not letting a bad day yesterday roll over into today

Replies

• carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Great job Lise. That's important to do.
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    My victory was going to bed last night without polishing off the remaining brownies. Instead, I wrapped them up and asked Jim to take them to work. This is a HUGE victory for a reforming NIGHT Eater/sugar addict!
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    Great job Karen!!!
  • maoribadger
    Options
    I fit into the narrow chairs at the cinema a cpl of days ago. Was aware of the arm rests.but they weren't digging in
  • carimiller7391
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Well....my small victory has been, since I started back on the treadmill and upping the pace, my knees have not been bothering me nor has my 'trick knee' kicked in and knocked me off balance!!

My other 'personal' victory is....I handed in my notice today!! The weight of the world seems to have been lifted off of my shoulders!!!
  • maoribadger
    Options
    catladyksa wrote: »
    Well....my small victory has been, since I started back on the treadmill and upping the pace, my knees have not been bothering me nor has my 'trick knee' kicked in and knocked me off balance!!

My other 'personal' victory is....I handed in my notice today!! The weight of the world seems to have been lifted off of my shoulders!!!

Both excellent victories. For tonigt mine is finishing my run when my whole body wanted to give up
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    [
    For tonigt mine is finishing my run when my whole body wanted to give up

Yeah!!!