Thursday July 2, 2015

maureli
maureli Posts: 722 Member
thinkpositivelyexercise.jpg

Replies

• valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Laura - After a vacation or holiday period, I usually will try to time my changes in eating so that it's during a time when I can get lots of rest. I have no appointments this week, so I have plenty of time to sit and rest when I feel a head ache starting to come on. So then I can stave off ever actually experiencing a full blown migraine. That and I chug lots of water. Migraines are usually multi-causal. Mine are usually stress, calorie intake changes, dehydration, heat, or lack of sleep. Others can add as well, but those are the big ones.

I've actually done well this week. No big headaches, I'll just get the startings of a migraine right around bed time which is fine by me! I've started my training back up and it feels really good. Not watching the extra kid makes a HUGE difference in our house, and also having the kids following a chore chart has helped as well. Fingers crossed and lots of praying that this trend continues!

Have a great day everyone! I did a half hour on the treadmill, and now I'm going to take the kids to a splash pad. I'm also trying a peach pie overnight oatmeal for breakfast. I'll let you know how it turned out!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Hi all crazy day yesterday, actually started night before we left tues, i had splitting headache that meds didnt take away, only slept a few hours because of that and woke up sick day we were driving to oregon!

I tried to get by on cold wash cloth and crackers but stopped in Redding at uprgent care. She said my sinus' is inflamed. By the time i got to Redding I was a lot better, she gave me antibiotics but said only take if it gets worse.

I am so so today, no headache last night but didnt sleep well and feel blah! Sitting here at urgent care in Medford OR for my hubby this time, he has been fighting neck pain off and on last few weeks and drive (we both brought our cars) made it worse.

So if we can get better life will be good, great co-op here to shop in and lots of farmers markets, town we are staying in Jacksonville is cute historic town with fun pubs.

Place we are staying in this month is better than pics and has good air conditioning and cats like it to, they settled in fast.

No exercise until we get better and at gym temps today and yesterday 108.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    At this point, I'm managing to log on before midnight to keep my streak and just log 4000cal quick add. Yep, it's that bad.....