• RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I picked first time ;)
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    And then there was one... What d'ya say M?
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    looks like we're taking July off
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    oh hello....I can't get into groups from my phone (not easily anyway...) bit behind the 8ball - sorry!!! I'm not smart enough nutrition wise to pick I don't think...I do know hitting protein and not going on fat and sugar is my biggest struggle...??
  • RachelX04
    Options
    let's do that Michele. Hitting Protein and not going over on fat, carbs and sugar. say 10 points per macro.. what say you?
  • michelefrench
    Options
    yes I say....starting today? since I didn't log a dam thing over the weekend...
  • RachelX04
    Options
    sounds good to me.. lets do this
  • michelefrench
    Options
    starting off w/a big fat goose egg...
  • RachelX04
    Options
    I went over on carbs (no surprise there), I don't log my sugar and not sure how to see it and under on protein. so a 10 for me.
  • michelefrench
    Options
    I was over (not counting exercise cals) on calories, carbs and sugar but not fat and over by 1 on protein..which I never get to :) so...are we just counting protein? in which case I get a 10 for being even/over by 1??
  • RachelX04
    Options
    RachelX04 wrote: »
    let's do that Michele. Hitting Protein and not going over on fat, carbs and sugar. say 10 points per macro.. what say you?

We have 2 challenges this month. the only protein one and this one with the above.
  • RachelX04
    Options
    was able to see my sugar using reports. thanks Jim. so I can update. I was under yesterday and on the 6th so
    10 (6th) + 40 (7th) = 50
  • michelefrench
    Options
    oh boy....that's gonna confuse the pee outta me....
  • RachelX04
    Options
    how about we add the protein one to this one. would that help Michele? Here's the rules:
    Protein (on or under but only under by 5G), not going over on fat, carbs and sugar. say 10 points per macro..
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    I'll catch up tomorrow. I promise.
  • michelefrench
    Options
    ok...that might help...so 0 for protein yesterday but 10 for under on fat and sugar was technically over by 1 gm...but i'm taking 10 for it :p so...I had 10 + 20 = 30
  • RachelX04
    Options
    50 + 30= 80 over on fat, but under on carbs consistently this week. woot, woot
  • michelefrench
    Options
    yeah Rach!!! I think I got a got a freaking 50 for yesterday!! anyone wanna double check my diary and make sure i'm doing this right??? cause I think yesterday was near perfect??
  • RachelX04
    Options
    Were tracking protein, carbs, fat and sugar. 10 points per macro that your not over with the exception of protein and in the other thread we said by no more then 10G so lets go with that. you got a 40 girl. well done