Introduce yourselves!

Options
SunBunzz
SunBunzz Posts: 165 Member
Lots of new people have joined, and I could only view their message once. I'm Sunny. I've done the Shred twice before, and I'm about halfway down the 3rd time. So far, it's working! I'm trying to drop around 15 pounds or so, get fit and STAY fit. (After the Shred, I was thinking of doing "No More Trouble Zones" again a few times a week and continue cardio. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask! B)

Replies

• MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    I'm MamaBird. Used to be SUPER buff, now horrifically out of shape. I have a strange combo of very slow recovery times + rapid gains in strength (to a point) because of a genetic muscle disorder, which has also trashed all my joints. So I'm on the sloooooooooow plan!
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    Oh, and after the Shred, I'm doing FitnessRum.com's Level 2 90-day challenge! That stuff is awesome.
  • mrsdecourcey18
    mrsdecourcey18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to drop 15-20 pounds and decided to give the 30 Day Shred a try because I wanted something that is short and intense as I do not always have a lot of time to workout. I did Insanity which is great, But time consuming. I only made it to week 5 and I hurt both knees. So hopefully 30DS will be more doable.
    I am not overweight, but I want to be more trim and fit than I am now.
  • MamaBirdBoss
    Options
    I'm trying to drop 15-20 pounds and decided to give the 30 Day Shred a try because I wanted something that is short and intense as I do not always have a lot of time to workout. I did Insanity which is great, But time consuming. I only made it to week 5 and I hurt both knees. So hopefully 30DS will be more doable.

Welcome! I bought puzzle-style workout mat flooring online. It has SAVED my knees!
  • mrsdecourcey18
    mrsdecourcey18 Posts: 42 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

Welcome! I bought puzzle-style workout mat flooring online. It has SAVED my knees!

Thanks for the tip I'll have to try it!