Next Challenge

Options
SilverStormi
SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
Time has flown. I have been busy and not posting but I am still up for a new challenge if everyone else is. How does Memorial Day sound for everyone who wants to continue?

Replies

• barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Labor day? I'm in
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Finishing this challenge with a sunrise group bike ride.... 16 miles.....r392xmvppq4m.jpg
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I like this.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Labor Day Challenge would be great! Thank you! And barbhat, what an awesome way to start the day and to end this challenge! Inspiring!!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Sure.

I've really not been taking it seriously during this summer so far, but I'm hoping to get back on track next week. I just maintained this time and haven't even been inputting my weight, so I guess I'll just put in my final number.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'M IN !! Has been tough the last couple weeks but i am ready to dig in and finish my race to the end ! >:)
  • 2014june
    2014june Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i'm in :)
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am in.
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    So we have been using the "Something to Celebrate" challenge names since last labor day apparently. I went to create the new group and it told me there was already a group with that name...lol. So I added the year and we are good to go. :smile:

Here is the link to the new challenge in case you dont get an invite. Feel free to share it and invite any friends. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/107259-something-to-celebrate-labor-day-challenge-2015