Weeks 3 & 4

Options
BadAtitude
BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
Yahooo new workouts tomorrow :smile: getting tired of cardio #1 though.

Replies

• goldencoley
    goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for the new workouts!!!! Yes, cardio 1 is starting to get old... gotta keep mixing it up! I was thinking about mixing it up with some P90X Cardio or maybe her 6 week 6 pack video. What are your thoughts on that?

Any other cardio video recommendations for alternatives is much appreciated!
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    that's a good solution to swap out with another video. I will check out the P90x cardio and the other one and let you know :smile:
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    Did cardio 1 again...forgot I was going to try something new. I'm still sore from WO#4 yesterday:smile:
  • goldencoley
    goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    How are you liking Week 3? I am feeling super sore myself! I did cardio 1 also rather than another video... I am having a rough motivation week tho...I feel like I am only putting in 1/2 the effort. Not really tracking much this week and it's making it too easy for me to slack off.... I guess when I do my weekly weigh in tomorrow I will notice my lack of enthusiasm and that will help push me back in the game! Still enjoying the workouts tho :) JM is a machine!!!

How are you feeling this week?
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    I worked my butt off last week due to my unfortunate weight gain but I am happy to report that with Jillians support (and her awesome workouts) I lost 1.2 lbs this week :happy:

I really enjoy the new moves in these workouts but am really sick of the cardio. I didn't do it on Saturday as I had to cut/rake the lawn and that took 2 hours so I counted that towards my cardio. I used 5 and 10 lb weights most of the work outs and will probably buy 15lbs for those heavy lifting sessions. By the end of this program I should a full set of weights :laugh:

How's everyone else doing? I find the rain is helping me stay inside and focused on working out....wonder what will happen if we ever have nice dry weather here??
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Glad to know I'm not the only one sick of Cardio 1. In the middle of the Kickstart Week (last week), I was so sick of it by Thursday so I started doing Cardio 2. I alternated them from there on out and didn't find it as tedious. I am also doing C25K so I may swap that out for some of my cardio days.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling my arm muscles alot they are a little sore but not killing me.. I just brought some 5 pound weight...so I'll be trying that out Monday for week 4 lol
  • BadAtitude
    Options
    I switched out my weights for this program as well and I am very glad I did. At first my arms were really sore and my shoulders seemed to burn but now I am amazed that when I pick up my 3 lbs weights they feel like nothing. I use 10 lbs for the heavy lifting parts and 5 or 8 lbs for all the other stuff. :drinker:
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yeah I did workout 3 with my 5 pounds and it was better..and burned more calories! :)