June 17th

Options
fitnewlife
fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
I can't believe we are in week 2 of month 2. Max Cardio done and I think I did much better. I had sweat dripping off my body. My legs and arms are crying right now. Hopefully I can survive boot camp tonight.

Replies

• wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey all

Yesterday I did Max Interval sports training which was so much fun... I burned over 900 kcals and im so glad I swapped this with core cardio & balance.

Today is the fit test and then workout which will definitely be a challenge.

I am doing TDEE -15% from this week so let's hope the scale weight melts off. I have 2 weeks to go and i'm done which is exciting.

Thought i'd take an update photo too can't see much change in a photo if anything my before looks better lol but personally I can feel certain areas are tighter mainly my chest shoulders and biceps also my calves and thighs. My goal will be reached when my stomach is flat.

16531917_7756.jpg
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Mondays Cardio workout complete. Went to bed early to ensure I would have the energy for today. Starting to feel some pain in my heel the last couple of days, not sure what it is related to though so I am hoping it goes away on its own. Only 3 weeks left and I want to finish this!!!
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Max cardio conditioning for me today. Thought I did quite well even though I am beginning to feel some pain in my shins. Hope it passes.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Just completed Max Cardio Conditioning. This was my favorite of all the workouts so far. I had a renewed energy level today. Even had a personal training session today at the gym.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I had a great work out today, felt like I did really well at it and it's one of my favorite's so far.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I had a crazy day but I managed to squeeze a workout in. I enjoyed today's workout actually, like most of you. I am starting to wonder if I should get a HRM after all - when I check my pulse I always get the impression that my heart rate is pretty low. I would like to see what happens during a workout like this. A bit late now that we have 3 more weeks left huh? I intended to start a lifting program after Insanity.

Wffolkes - your face looks slimmer to me and your stomach looks.. how should I say it - lifted? Your belly button seems to be slightly higher, you know what I mean? Did you take any side/back pictures, too?
    Thanks for the sports training recommendation; I intended to check this one out. Quite a few people mentioned it's fun!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Max Cardio Conditioning complete.

I seem to be the only one who hates the month 2 workouts, but the work out was considerably more doable today than last week, when I felt defeated by it.

Onward!