Why did you join Jenny Craig and what has your experience been like?

Options
13»

Replies

• gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Disappointed for sure.159 weight but at Jenny its 160
    This is been a week now and my log is telling me I should be 158 by now
    With knee injury cardio is limited
    Just have to take what I can get be happy with my achievement
  • gfjazz
    Options
    158 my scale doing as much cardio as I can even though I know it won't help?why! Because I don't eat enough food
    I eat the same food daily Jenny salads vegies some fruit 1200-1300 calories.
    So tomorrow I hope the scale is right.
    I am so tired right now,cold and wanted to work on flower beds but kneeing or bending over not a good idea. My knee is better and I believe stretching 20 min after cardio does helso I should be grateful that the sun is out and feel prett good about knee
  • gfjazz
    Options
    Doing great. I am now 155 and never thought in January at my highest in years 177 that this was possible
    I am half way!!!!! Planing some meals with a little Jenny and myself. Drive 50 miles every two weeks to consultant.spend 125 for two weeks
    Now dropping Jenny food to 100 or below
    Cannot tell you how tuff the decision was to rejoin but it works
  • smithebeth
    smithebeth Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just joined JC on Friday. I know it's a bad time of the year but my weight is out of control. I am very impressed with the program so far. The food is tasty and you get full. I go back on Wednesday to weigh in. Looking forward to a loss!!!
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined after a 7 month hiatus. It worked for me before and hopefully will again.