Motivation, accountability, and support thread 7/6/15 to 7/12/15

Options
2»

Replies

• Summershowalter
    Summershowalter Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So I did ok till yesterday. We were traveling all day and eating bad food due to being on the road. Then we get to our destination and everywhere I look all I see is sugar filled items....OMG! What the heck! I did good for a little bit then I caved and had 2 doughnuts. I wish they had tasted gross...but of course they were delish. This is gonna be a long weekend.
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    So overall I did pretty well this week on my goals. But like Summer I had a not so good weekend. On Saturday we were moving boxes, then playing in the park with my little one, then walking around home, so I used that as an excuse to eat crap foods In the end I was under my calorie goal, but not with good whole foods, and only because I gained 1000 fitbit grace calories. At least I didn't use them all. And again today, I had chips with lunch at the church BBQ and then had cookies at home with coffee.

For the week one of my goals was to only eat dessert 2 out of 7 days, I had dessert 3 times. Now we have the good ice cream it is harder to say no. It will be a harder challenge next week.
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Violet: that is a lot of temptation your faced with every day, but pretty cool that they will pay you to not eat!!

Summer: as you move away from the foods more and more they do loose their power, sounds like you had a fight on your hands
  • Summershowalter
    Summershowalter Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @HLaR79 it was very hard. Everywhere I looked there was sweets. And not just a little bit either. What's bad is these people are the people that normally eat good but I guess everyone eats out now days. Sigh. I lost the fight this weekend. My will power just wasn't that good. But I am going home now and that crap isn't in my house so it will be easier.