I don't believe it!

Options
carole4000
carole4000 Posts: 50 Member
Hi. I have been frustrated with the scales for months not just weeks - losing and gaining the same pounds! Last week I had enough - gave up using MFP calorie counting etc, ate good food I enjoyed (with a few not so good things) but all in moderation - lost 1 pound! I know it's not much but it hasn't happened for so long :blush:

Replies

• lenoar
    lenoar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! i swear it always tends to happen like that - when you least expect it!
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    It usually happens the day AFTER I complain here about how I can't seem to lose any weight and how discouraged I am...next day...BOOM! :D
  • SpeedRacer13
    SpeedRacer13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing..kept on eating well, but kept away from recording it and being so obsessed. By chilling out, but keeping up the good stuff...I lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks.
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is what I should do...haven't seen any loss for 2 weeks and I am beginning to be frustrated with these last 10 pounds. Keep losing and gaining them.
  • werdnek
    werdnek Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    yea im on the final 10 as well... and not much movement...I just keep watching what I eat and record. I'm becoming a little obsessed.. I got let go.. but abide by the rules.
  • carole4000
    Options
    I did the same thing..kept on eating well, but kept away from recording it and being so obsessed. By chilling out, but keeping up the good stuff...I lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks.

• carole4000
    Options
    Well done. I think I get obsessed weighing and scanning everything! Have counted calories only a few days this week just to see how many just in case. I have actually been below calorie goal but never felt hungry.