Just woke up, hold me back...

Options
5Mack
5Mack Posts: 15 Member
What is the first delicious thing to cross your mind when you wake?

Replies

• violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Usually what I end up having for breakfast, cheese bagel, one half with strawberry cream cheese and strawberries on top, then the other half with coconut oil(Instead of marg) and an egg on top. I try and only have the bagel half the time, the other half I have multigrain bread, but I like to think of the bagel.
  • 5Mack
    Options
    I love bagels also. Recently discovered the joy of mashed avocado in place of butter. Then topped with scrambled egg. Nom.
  • Veggie_mama
    Veggie_mama Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bagel with jalapeno asiago cream cheese and black coffee. But, since I've given up bagels and coffee, my life is now colorless and unexciting. Usually, I have a greek yogurt or oatmeal and a green tea.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I generally don't crave much in the morning. I eat a greek yogurt and that's usually enough until lunch. Sometimes a coworker will bring in bagels though, and I have trouble because mornings tend to be sensitive times for stress.
  • mydogtrisha
    mydogtrisha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel like breakfast is just a tad overrated? I know, almost a blasphemy; but I don't eat in the morning until 10:30 11

It's the post 7Pm snacking that I need to watch out for - and nothing to do with missing breakfast, as image up for it with good lunch/dinner. The night snacks are 'just because' and oh that evil TV and Netflix
  • tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    kbapat wrote: »
    Feel like breakfast is just a tad overrated? I know, almost a blasphemy; but I don't eat in the morning until 10:30 11

It's the post 7Pm snacking that I need to watch out for - and nothing to do with missing breakfast, as image up for it with good lunch/dinner. The night snacks are 'just because' and oh that evil TV and Netflix

I feel the same about breakfast. Had mine at 11 today. Well that means a tiny lunch and a bigger dinner. Fine with me!
  • 5Mack
    Options
    I get pretty hangry without breakfast so usually have muesli but sometimes a greasy fry up fits the bill too!
  • lizzieollie502
    lizzieollie502 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My craving time is at night after dinner. I am pretty good all day at work. I started walking after dinner so I don't just watch tv and eat.
  • leanlicorice
    leanlicorice Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    5Mack wrote: »
    What is the first delicious thing to cross your mind when you wake?

Awesome question!

Most mornings all I crave is a nice hot cup of tea, then I am ready to start my day with breakfast.

A little while ago, however, especially on lazy Saturday mornings, I would wake up to thinking about a cappucino and apple cinnamon danish from my favourite bakery which is now.... 8,879 miles away...