Weekly Post 12.06. - 18.06.15

Options
flumi_f
flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
I had an eventful week to say the least. .. I shall see how July continues B)

My weight seems to be budging downwards. ...slowly, but downwards. That is awesome for me. It was creeping up a bit over the past months.

Also I can use my body again. Oh how I missed it! My first run....my first push ups....my first plank yesterday in the forest. ... I felt my tummy a little on the decline. Al is good though. What feel today is a little soreness in my quads and my chest muscles. Just telling, hey cool, we get to work again :D

I will reinstall my mini at home gym today and clean my bike.....CAUSE THE AMAZON IS BACK! :pB)

Enjoy a beautiful Sunday and have a great start to your week!

Replies

• flumi_f
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Gym reinstated! 30min Bellicon training with 1kg dumbbells, 3x10 push ups, 3x10 superman, a few cobras, baby position and some other stretches I stole from the yoga people :p

First time on my Bellicon rebounder. Like it much better than my trimilin with steel springs. Glad I exchanged them....sold the trimilin to a friend and got the Bellicon from ebay for a good price B)

Bike is clean too, but something is off with the wheels or tires. Gonna have to bring it in to get serviced. Probably just a question of turning the right screws in the right direction, but this is not my field of expertise....
  • snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I officially back on the wagon after my extended birthday blow out. No fasts last week and no tracking. Needless to say I gained, but I am back a it today with my first fast day of the week. Good luck to everyone.
  • flumi_f
    Options
    I'm fasting with you Snaps! We will rock this!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Fast day today. Good luck to us all!
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Fast day done! A very easy one

...but then I met up with one of good ones for the first time mid afternoon and we walked and talked and drank coffee and walked and talked some more...all of a sudden it was almost 8pm :) I think, I met a very special person today. Who knows what will come of it, but it was well worth meeting him!
  • snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    So great to hear, @flumi_f !!!

Fast day went well yesterday 534cals and resisted logging any exercise calories :* So no sneaking into the 600's, hee hee. Today is a non-fast day and so far so good, swapped my lunch for a slice of carrot cake, but still on track. And tuna pasta for dinner. Next fast day, Thursday. Wishing everyone well.
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Great job Snaps!

A walk around town with a friend today and then 20 + 15 +10 push ups with short breaks in between the series. I shall be back to 3 x 25 soon if I keep this up :p

Tomorrow...my first swim in the river this year!! Yipee!
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Had a good fast day yesterday! Another weigh in at 58kg. Which is fine. I'm on a very slow downward trend. As long as it's down, I'm happy.

My bike is freshly serviced and after a few days off of strenuous exercise (back was blocked...physio and accupressure massage seems to have helped) I took it for a spin today. A weekend workout like I love them...bike to farmers for fruits and veggies, bike to vita parcour, run around the parcour including some swinging in the rings to stretch my back and abs, 2x15 push ups and 2x10 tricep dips with incline....bike back home ;-)

Might opt for the rebounder and a possible swim tomorrow. Depends on the weather.

Have a wonderful weekend.