Success Stories

Options
13»

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Looks like the Ovasitol is the combo of both types of Inositol together in ratio. So that is something that we've known about in general, but knowing the brand name of this product is helpful to some. I hope you continue to improve, @Tine_622
  • happyhiggins
    happyhiggins Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have been hearing a lot about Ovasitol. I am on Metformin. Feel free to add me.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    @Tine_622 Thank you for sharing! How is your journey going?
  • AJB1014
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Still sticking with it - 38 lbs down as of today and I finally feel like I can do this for the rest of my life! Had an endo follow up last week and got the OK to stop metformin and spiro! Non-fasting glucose was down 13 points at my usual 3 PM check. Periods are averaging 30 days!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    @AJB1014

Congrats! Those are some amazing results! I will have to go back to your previous post and see what you were doing! Keep up the hard work!
  • AJB1014
    Options
    Thanks @KnitOrMiss I really appreciate it! I had tried and failed a few times over the past 3 years or so. But with all the failure came plenty of learning, I figured out the things I could NOT maintain as a lifestyle. So this time I was doing moderate carbs, moderate sugars, and IIFYM - I was taking metformin and spiro for about 2.5 years. This forum has helped me a lot and you especially provided me so many insights so thank YOU for being part of my journey :)