New to the group

Options
jpsgal1994
jpsgal1994 Posts: 4 Member
Hi all. New to the group. I had VSG on 3/28/15 in Mexico and am down 58 pounds since surgery. Lost 7 on two week pre-op and my body is so nuts that I gained it all back and had maybe 2 cheat bites. I was very faithful!! So I'm pretty happy surgery has been successful thus far!! I have about 98 pounds to go. My hw was 379 about 3.5 years ago. Weight day before surgery was 331 and today I'm 273. I have a lot of stalls but I figure my body is trying to get used to the idea of not being over 300 pounds like it had been for the past 19 years. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You're doing great! I has RNY 6-15-15. Down 85 since December and 25 since surgery. Don't let a stall get you down. The process will work, we just need patience. Change up your exercise routine and add extra H2O to get things kick started again. Best of luck to you. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome!
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are making great progress, congrats
  • jpsgal1994
    jpsgal1994 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes!
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome to the "losers" bench. Stalls will happen but stay with your plan, especially the protein & fluids, and you will continue to lose.