Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    going out for lunch with Bruce and Alice is due out at 10AM Bruce and is family at 11 AM

Good for you! Enjoy!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    We had a lovely time at my favorite Meexican restarurabt. and my grandson Briyce and his wife brough me 2 pot of Easter lillies and a pot of a tiilps We will get togrther for q hamburger cook out tomorrow and Easter egg hunt. at my brother newly remodel lake house. yoy would have thouht it was my Birthday Bruce grandson Grayson 2 years old so cute and sweetLove Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie....so happy you are enjoying your family this weekend!
    Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Marie, So glad you are having fun with your family this weekend. Nothing like family!!!

Connie and Esther hope you are doing well!!!

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    We had a blast I love every minute of it.It was so nice seeing all of my family. After 2 days of going I am pretty tired today most of them all of my kids my family

We are due some heavy rain tonight.marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I am worried about kathy/ she still has blood on her brain and still pretty sore. Se did not look good at All.
    Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Marie, Glad you had a great time with your family!!! Praying Kathy will get well soon.
    Get you some rest. Hopefully the weather will not get too bad.
    Nancy
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hi misfits,

Sitting with Ben as he gets his immune treatment.

Hope everyone is doing good today :)

Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning guys...doing welll here. Lots of sun and spring weather.
    Marie...sounds like you had a fantastic visit with your family. Hugs and prayers for Kathy.
    Nancy...good hearing from. How are you liking the protein powder?

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Connie, I haven't noticed any changes with the Vitals other than I had a little nausea at first then I cut back and was ok. Probably not getting enough right now to notice any improvements in knees.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Connie, I haven't noticed any changes with the Vitals other than I had a little nausea at first then I cut back and was ok. Probably not getting enough right now to notice any improvements in knees.
    Nancy

I do 2 scoops in my chai tea every morning and have been using it for quite some time...at least 6 months. It takes a little time to feel improvements. It kinda crept up on me...nails growing fast and sturdy, hair feeling thicker, and knees feeling better. At first I thought my knees felt better because of easing back on squats/lunges and taking extra strength Tylenol. But when I added some of those exercises back, I had no pain. (I will never fo back to excessive repetitions, though.) So it may just be a combination of the protein and less body weight on them. I am still holding/bouncing between 186-188.
    Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Connie, Thanks for your interest. I think the collagen is great stuff and I think it will help once I get to the recommended amount. Seems like for some reason I have to go slow with new supplements or my body will react.
    So glad you continue to do great with your weight loss.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    edited April 2017
    Options
    i HAVE BEEN APPROVE FOR MEALS ON WHEELS sO IT IS IN THE WORKS.

MISTY SENDS HER LOVE BUT REALLY SHE ONLY HAVE EYES FOR JERRY AND i wE BOTH LOVE HER.I SHE HEARS US IN THE COMPUTER ROOM SHE POKES HER HEAD AROUND THE CORNER TO SEE WHO IS HERE but NO FURTHER.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Been busy up here but what else is new. Shaundra was gone for a week for a music festival up in Sitka. She came home on Monday very excited about the trip. She and her band did VERY WELL. Then today her band was invited to play for the commissioning of a new Coast Guard cutter. Yesterday the band practiced with an Army brass quintet. Today they spent 4 hours sitting on the dock of the Coast Guard base in the sun. After dinner she realized what an honor it was to be a part of that. She was also involved in a saxophone trio at Music Fest that was chosen to play their song during the evening concert. There were 3 evening concerts with only 3 command performances as they are called per concert. With over 100 soloists and ensembles her trio was chosen as one of only 9 command performances. We her whole family and friends are very proud of her and her friends. The band director emailed all of us parents who couldn't attend a live stream link so we could watch the concerts. It was great listening to everyone play and sing.

Esther
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Esther, You and your family are the busiest people in the world. Congrats on your daughters accomplishments,
    I know you are so proud of her. Take care of yourself!!!
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Just dropping by to get sign in and say hello to all of you. got to go and get my ear wax clear out.So I can hear better
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good afternoon, misfits! Sounds like you are doing well!

Connie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Happy Good Friday, misfits!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Have a happy easter misfit
  • eyegirl777va
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi misfits,

Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all of you.

Nancy