Half down!
Let's wrap it up with some great streaking? :D

Replies

• bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    today was green
    total 14/27

After a few super stressful weeks at work I finally wrapped up the majority of the project that was the cause and I'm taking tomorrow off. I haven't worked out this week at all and I feel like a jittery mess from stress! I'm going to try to sleep in and maybe lift in the morning. It's a me day!
    @Laughter_Girl thanks for the getting to goal suggestions! I think I've gotten a little too 'guessy' w my logging too. I used the recipe builder feature tonight and realized I would have waaaay underestimated my snack! I may have to play around w stuff a bit, go back to basics etc.
    @jenthibert. ... 12 mile walk?! Amazing training!!! Did you say you walk w a group? How long did that take? You will be Soooo ready for October!
    @ r_queenie halfway! Woot! Love our group! :smiley:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    7-16
    Green: No - Not even close.
    Goal: 14/27

I ran on the treadmill today, but I ate like a pig. My streak has come to an end, but I'll try again tomorrow. :-)

@Rebamae Happy Anniversary!! May you and your hubby be blessed w/49 more years together.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    16th: ✔️

exercise.png

@Rebamae - happy 49 years, a fabulous achievement, your profile picture is lovely, you must have been a young bride LOL you have wonderful young genes. Also a wonderful NSV - smaller sizes are always a fab measure of success.
    @Laughter_Girl - you're a great support on this thread
    @bbinboa - gymboss chatter is making me smile
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins - glad your family are safe and well. I loved camping with YP before I retired. I still camp with family and friends.
    @R_Queenie - I need to lift my mind out of the gutter - streaking and nakedness just seem to go together in my mind, like strawberries and cream.

Edited to take out an extra bracket in the code!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    7/16 - green, Chevy (my family dragged me to Sonic for ice cream and my green was saved only by the need to move a bunch of stuff in the storage building today.)
    14/25
    Streak:13

@Rebamae Happy Anniversary
    @bbinoa I took a stress day from work today too. I'm tired of cleaning up other people's messes. I'd rather mow my lawn....
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Happy Fabulous Friday B)

Thank you for the anniversary wishes. My leg is still hurting a lot, so we celebrated as Hubby went to our small Mexican restaurant in town and brought our dinner home. He had a beer and I had a glass of tea with our dinners.

I did not deal with my pain by grazing the kitchen. Yea me!!

My stats:
    green = 14*/31
    red = 02
    Streak = 1
    Streak goal =10

I hope each of you have a fantastic Friday!!
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Green? Yup.
    Total: 15/23

Wanted a guilt-free date night of pizza and beer, went for 5-mile walk/run beforehand, but thought I'd still come out a little red and super bloated the next day. Added it up this morning - turned out green, and the scale read the lightest it has since 2011. I don't understand it but I'll take it.

@Rebamae Late to the party, but Happy Anniversary!
    @bbinoa A you day. How delightful. Hope it's enjoyable and restorative!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins Don't you love it when bonus activity pops up to even things out?
    @Laughter_Girl I don't know when I last saw you have a red day. It's good for us every once in awhile, right? Keeps the metabolism up and the feelings of deprivation down. Hope today is terrific!

Happy Friday, everyone!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    JULY 16 & 17
    Green: YES & YES
    Total 12/25
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    bbinoa wrote: »
    @jenthibert. ... 12 mile walk?! Amazing training!!! Did you say you walk w a group? How long did that take? You will be Soooo ready for October!
    @ r_queenie halfway! Woot! Love our group! :smiley:

Took three hours. 4 miles an hour. I'll be happy if we can speed it up a little but...

Today was barely green. 10 to spare on July 17. 14/25

Edited because I can't get my numbers right tonight!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    green, very!
    Total 15/27
    Ok, @MelissaPhippsFeagins. ... I'm blaming you for the sad state of my lawn, lol! I saw your post saying you were taking the day off too and were going to mow and I thought, what a great idea. I'll mow and surprise my hubby! I should add that I've mowed a lawn like 4x in my life. He's also super particular and mows at a diagonal to get these perfect lines. So I had great intentions, but our yard was high, and the grass super thick bc of all the rain we've had. The mower kept stalling out and getting stuck, there were HUGE piles of grass everywhere, and it looked like I'd pushed the mower blindfolded. Not a single straight line. Tons of bald spots on the lawn where I got it stuck, too :neutral: I finally ran out of gas (the mower and i) and DH came home to find me sitting on our porch w it half done. He did actually appreciate the attempt, and the neighbors enjoyed the comedic show. We eventually got it fixed too. On the plus side, I'll probably never be asked to mow!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    7-17
    Green: No - Worse than yesterday. :)
    Goal: 14/27

No exercise. Time got away from me. Thankfully, I'll be headed home tomorrow and can get back into my normal eating habits. I've had some delicious food while away, but it's time for some healthier choices. My salad for dinner was a good choice, but the popcorn prior to and the donuts following were not. :)

I plan to return to streaking effective tomorrow.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    7/17 - green, very (see lawn mowing, plus 40 minutes walking to the high school and back to see these oy05kzhlval3.jpg

15/25 still streaking at 14

@2marsh - that happened to me so many times when I first started losing that I would intentionally eat more at the first sign of a stall. :)

@bbinoa - I don't know whether to apologize or not. LOL! Ours was getting really high in the back yard and we've had lots of snakes around this year. All of them green or back and harmless, but I am not as scared of them as my kids and would rather be the one who ruins into them. I only finished half of it though. There are some substantial tree limbs down on one side that in will need help moving this afternoon so that I can finish.
  • 2marsh
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Green? Nope, at least I don't think so. Didn't track.
    Total: 15/23

Yesterday's 3 Rs: Red, Rest, and Recovery. It was awesome. I gently ate what I felt like without going crazy, and stayed up way too late doing wedding crafts and binge-watching HBONow. Delightful.

@bbinoa That totally cracked me up. Getting credit for helping and also never having to mow again? Really, it sounds like a net win.
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins Those BALLOONS! How cool!
    @Laughter_Girl Hope you enjoy your return home today. :smile:
    @jenthibert Barely green is still green!!
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Happy Saturday B) even thou I am very late getting here

green = 15*/31
    red = 02
    Streak = 2
    Streak goal =10

Hope your Saturday is a great one!!
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    15/25 cause today is green. July 18...

Got new sneakers to protect my feet and knees with all my walking and bought new clothes in a smaller size because my old ones were falling off me. Woohoo!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    green today
    16/27

So hot and humid here. Really icky. Did my long run at the gym on the treadmill today. Kind of boring but at least I didn't risk passing out!

@jenthibert nice NSV with the smaller sizes. That's great!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins, those balloons were awesome. Festival of some sort?
    @2marsh how long til the wedding?
    @Laughter_Girl hope you had a good trip back!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    7-18
    Green: Yes
    Goal: 15/27
    Streak: 1/10

Thanks ladies for the warm travel wishes. I'm glad to be back at home, and tomorrow I can get back to my normal routines. I was able to enjoy an hour long bike ride today, which was great.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins Great balloons! That looks like fun and definitely worth the walk.
    @bbinoa Glad you were able to get your run done on the treadmill. I did that the other day in the hotel, and it felt awkward, but I was glad I was able to do it. We're committed to getting ready for October. :smile:
    @jenthibert Congrats on the new shoes and clothes! It's such a wonderful feeling to be able to purchase a smaller size. Yay!
    @Rebamae Hope you had a wonderful day!
    @2marsh I hope your Saturday was fantastic! Also, I really liked the 3 R's. :smile:
  • 2marsh
    Options
    Green? Yes, by ONE calorie.
    Total: 16/23

@jenthibert Yay new sneaks! It really can make such a difference. Also yay for smaller sizes!
    @bbinoa Glad you got through the treadmill long one. I have to do so many of mine that way that I'm kinda used to it, but I know it can be rough. The wedding isn't until next June, but I'm starting grad school (again!) in August, so I'm trying to get as much done beforehand as possible.
    @Laughter_Girl Thanks! It WAS a great day. Lots of family time. Hope yours was great, too!
    @Rebamae Oooo, the streaker is coming baaack!!! :smiley:
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Good Morning to a wonderful Sunday B)

It finally happened: I AM IN THE TEENS!! And I am thrilled! <3 My scale did go downward!

green = 16*/31
    red = 02
    Streak = 3
    Streak goal =10

Do we have any new streakers? Please let me know as I will add you to our green list!

Streakers for 10 straight green days:
    July Streakers:
    o:)
    Laughter_Girl
    MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Rebamae

I hope each of you have a wonderful Sunday!

• Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    JULY 18
    Green: no
    Total 12/25
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    July 16 - Green
    July 17 - Green
    July 18 - Green