July 16-30

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @jenthibert congrats on smaller clothes. I need new sneakers, but tax free weekend for clothing is the first week in August, so I am waiting.
    @bbinoa - yes, the balloons were here for Funfest, which is a 40 summer festival with stuff for kids and concerts and yummy food vendors and also the Crazy 8s Road Race, which had the world's fasted 8k until 2 years ago. Last night the Band Perry performed and we had fireworks for the finale.
    @Rebamae - glad the streaking is paying off in scale movement downward. Way to go!
    @2marsh - good luck juggling school and wedding planning.

7/18 - green
    16/25
    Still streaking at 15

• bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    7/19
    Green, yep!
    Total 17/27.
    Finally saw the scale moving downward again after a month. Yippee! I usually access MFP on my phone but was on it from my computer yesterday. Has anyone else looked at the reports tab? I was comparing my weight loss trends and when I saw the most downward trend to my calorie intake. Good stuff.

Sounds like everyone has had a good weekend... lots of green, new smaller clothes, lower scale numbers (teens!) sweaty runs, streaking, travelling, balloons, wedding planning... did I miss anyone? Happy Sunday all!

Ps... the yard now looks fantastic - ha!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    7/19 - green
    18/25 (somewhere along the way I lost count, but it's actually 18 days, not 17. I think I counted a Chevy day as a red.)
    Streaking at 16.

@bbinoa - I haven't used it as much at maintenance but I love the reports tab. Think I'll go check it out again.
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Green today! July 19
    16/25

Sticky 6+ mile walk this morning.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    7-19
    Green: Yes
    Goal: 15/27
    Streak: 2/10

It was a wonderful day but long. I was able to complete a walk/run combo today, but it wasn't easy. It was hot out.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    17th: ✔️, 18th: ✔️, 19th:✔️

Saturday and Sunday - feel like I've cheated. Green days and a scale drop. Picked up a bug from my 7 mth old grandson and literally spent the weekend in bed sleeping, feeling nauseous, and certainly unable to eat! DH at the side of me with a diluted symptoms. So I wasn't even being nursed and nurtured!
    I've actually managed to have my porridge this morning but I don't feel up to my Pilates class or doing any strength training.

[
    exercise.png

@Rebamae - excellent news of a scale victory! Green streaks seem to be the way to go!!!
    @Laughter_Girl - glad your back home and getting out on your bike
    @bbinoa - a bloke trick with the lawnmower I think, LOL, to do a task soooooo badly . . . . we rarely get chance to turn the tables. Congrats on your scale victory . . . . . and a better looking lawn. I checked the reports - hadn't realised it had changed . . . preferred the look of net calories to calories though.
    @jenthibert - new walking shoes (old ones worn out by exercise) AND smaller clothes (old ones surplus can't be worn out due to shrinking body) . . . . a great NSV
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins - what fab balloons! Excellent green streak too.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

ETA: streak currently at 7
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Good morning on this Marvelous Monday! B)

We had a very strong wind storm come through last night. There was an actual hook on the radar so we are thinking more than just straight-line winds :s We are very fortunate that we only lost tree limbs. :o Lots of cleaning up for my guys today. We had limbs in our yard from a tree about 200 feet west.
    All of the electricity poles south of us were broken for 3/4 mile. More down on south and east of us. Many farms are without electricity today. We are fortunate ours came back on before we went to bed. :p

So, that is my excuse for mindless eating last night. :s

I stayed green but oh so very close to seeing red.

green = 17*/31
    red = 02
    Streak = 4
    Streak goal =10

I hope each of you have a marvelous Monday.

• Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    JULY 19
    Green: no
    Total 12/25
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    July 19 - Green

19 of 30
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Green, yep. Totally. Thanks Spin class!
    Total 18/27

@Rebamae. ... oh my, that sounds pretty scary! Glad you all were safe!
    @k80flec ha, yes! I'm now banned from serious lawn mowing duties. Oh no, what will I do? Hehe
    @foxbat2828 I see alot of green going on-
    Awesome!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    7/20 - green
    19/25
    Streak: 18

• jenthibert
    Options
    17/25 and green on July 20. Planned red day Wednesday (20th anniversary) but tomorrow may end up red too (girls night). We'll see though... Got a plan!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    7-20
    Goal: 17/27
    Streak: 3/10

I had to go back and count my Green days. I was off, but I've got it straight now. Today was just a strength training day. I may try for a run tomorrow morning.

@k80flec I hope you are starting to feel better. Those little kids can get you every time. :)
    @Rebamae Glad your family and home were safe!
    @bbinoa I hear spinning is a great way to burn some calories. I haven't tried it yet, but it's on my things to do.
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins You're on a streaking roll. Keep it up!
    @jenthibert I know you'll do well tomorrow when you go out with the girls. Just remember to enjoy the company more than the food and drinks. Have fun!
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Traveling w work for most of the week. Will report when I get back to home base. Continue the streaks!!!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    JULY 20
    Total 13/25
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Tremendous Tuesday wishes for each of you! B)

Finally, maybe I am getting back on track!

green = 18*/31
    red = 02
    Streak = 5
    Streak goal =10

Do we have any new streakers? :)
    Have you made 10 greens in a row?
    Please let me know!
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    7.19 - Green
    7.20 - Red, and not in a fun way.
    Total: 16/23

Struggling a little, running around busy. Looks like other people are mostly doing well! :smile:
  • bbinoa
    Options
    green today
    total 19/27

Has anyone else tried Yasso frozen greek yogurt bars? I'm a huge ice cream fanatic and these are amazing! 100 calories, 5 grams of protein. Ive tried salted caramel and chocolate chip cookie dough. Seriously taste like super creamy ice cream. Yum! :smiley:
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Green 7/21, even with girls night! 18 of 25

@Bbinoa, going to look for those bars, both sound super yummy! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    7-21
    Goal: 18/27
    Streak: 4/10

I'm definitely getting my stride back. It was a training day today so I did a quick run.

@R_Queenie Have safe travels! Looking forward to a positive report.
    @Bruceapple You're streaking nicely. Way to get it done!
    @Rebamae Glad you're getting your stride back too! :)
    @2marsh It's challenging when you're extremely busy. Just try to take some time for you.
    @bbinoa I've never tried Yasso. I actually haven't seen it in the stores, but I'll now be in the lookout. I may give them a try.
    @jenthibert I KNEW you could do it!!! Good for you! I hope you enjoyed girl's night out.