No community on ipad app? ???

Options
Almoshposh
Almoshposh Posts: 139 Member
I've discovered that there is no community tab on the MFP ipad app. Which means I have to get my daily LCD fix on my phone. Which I hate doing. If I want to read the forums on my ipad I have to open the website, which I find is a little user unfriendly. Any techies out there who know how to fix this?

Replies

• m_puppy
    m_puppy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Can you download the phone version to your iPad and just view it larger? You're making me want to dig my iPad out and use it again. I think the app is pretty putzy anyway.
  • ambergem1969
    ambergem1969 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've discovered that there is no community tab on the MFP ipad app. Which means I have to get my daily LCD fix on my phone. Which I hate doing. If I want to read the forums on my ipad I have to open the website, which I find is a little user unfriendly. Any techies out there who know how to fix this?

I can get the community and threads on my iPad - it isn't as easy as on my desktop but its there... Now that I think about it though, I may have put the iPhone app on my iPad. I'll have to check when I get home.
  • giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have the mfp app on my windows phone, but don't seem to be able access the community through it.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Maybe you need to update the app. I can get to the community on iPad app.
  • Almoshposh
    Almoshposh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Sunny_Bunny_ I will try and update my app.
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I get community on my iPad also but I actually like signing in through google then I can see profiles pics and more discussions I guess because it's in desktop format.
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I can tap on Community when I click the More... at the bottom of my iPad app, version 6.3.9795. All the main forums are there, and my groups are at the bottom after scrolling down the list.