Results? Progess?

christinemac17
christinemac17 Posts: 56 Member
today starts day 10 of OMAD ... The scale is finally budging! Down 3lbs and the muffin top has noticeably shrunk

Replies

• M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Excellent!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Nice. Sometimes, when you've shed the water weight and find yourself going up against your own body fat, you'll lose slower. The key is to keep going and enjoy the losses as they come.
  • GoMe10
    GoMe10 Posts: 3 Member
    Today is my 19th day and I'm down 12 pounds. A lot of the weight was water but, water that needed to go!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    5 days on OMAD. I will weigh on Thursday.
  • M_Foote
    Any updates? Hope you all are well!
  • shaytuck
    shaytuck Posts: 55 Member
    scale wise....only 2 pounds since I started OMAD BUTTTTT I've lost 3 inches and can fit a couple of old pants plus my family has noticed a difference in my midsection.
  • arguablysamson
    shaytuck wrote: »
    scale wise....only 2 pounds since I started OMAD BUTTTTT I've lost 3 inches and can fit a couple of old pants plus my family has noticed a difference in my midsection.

Oh, that's great. You haven't been at it that long. You'll plow right past where you are and down to where you need to be. Time will go by and you'll look back and wonder where it all went.
  • LinDiSm26262
    edited July 2015
    I don't know how much weight I've lost but I can now zip a pair of jeans that was impossible when I began. They are tight but another week or so and I know I'll be able to wear them and feel comfortable.
  • M_Foote
    edited July 2015
    Fantastic! I am wearing a shirt that has been a bit too snug to be considered appropriate.
  • LinDiSm26262
    Every little bit counts.
  • christinemac17
    christinemac17 Posts: 56 Member
    hey y'all! been out of the loop for a couple weeks while traveling across the country helping my son and his family move from WA to GA... totally fell of the wagon :( but... back on track as of Monday and already feeling so.much.better! keep up the good work people!
  • LinDiSm26262
    Since returning to OMAD on July 13 I have lost 8 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks!
  • arguablysamson
    Since returning to OMAD on July 13 I have lost 8 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks!

AWESOME!!
  • M_Foote
    Great job!
  • winterskykim
    winterskykim Posts: 29 Member
    on official day 2, can't wait to see total loss next sunday. congrats to everyone!!
  • arguablysamson
    You'll also get excited about the money you save. It makes a difference in the budget. It's hard to believe I was once spending around $30 a day on food.
  • kimberlyhurt
    kimberlyhurt Posts: 128 Member
    i lost 5lbs on my first week of OMAD!
  • M_Foote
    Keep it up! Do not be disheartened if that slows a bit, but you go girl!
  • kimberlyhurt
    kimberlyhurt Posts: 128 Member
    M_Foote wrote: »
    Keep it up! Do not be disheartened if that slows a bit, but you go girl!
    thanks!! I figured that it can't stay that fast, but even 2lbs a week would be great for me :)
    I'm down 77lbs from my heaviest and I'm hoping to get to the 100 pound mark by the end of the year.

• M_Foote
    How's it going out there?