Day 2 of 100 ! Challenge below/ on my wall ( in the comments)/ or on your wall :)

Options
meaghan2008
meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
Day 2 let's rock! Fitness - having problems with that under arm fat? Try 5 sets of 15 tricep dips. You can do them standing up or sitting ! Nutrition- have fruit for dinner! It kills the sweet tooth! Most people have it as a snack or for lunch or breakfast try a fruit for dinner! Tell me what fruit did you have and how did you make it? YOU GUYS ROOOOOOCK!

Replies

• heathereh2015
    heathereh2015 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't eat true dinner at dinner time and today we were running around so I just had an applesauce cup! I did get the tricep dips done... love/hate those things! I was going to share though, I sometimes grill up sliced mango pieces and chop it up after, mix it with lime juice, chili flakes, diced cucumber, diced tomatoes and eat it like a Salsa over grilled chicken or fish! As a dessert, grilled peaches with fresh whipped cream is really good as well!!!
  • CLAUDIAND
    CLAUDIAND Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    DONE...I WAS AT WORK LATE SO JUST HAD FRESH BERRIES FOR DINNER. YUM
  • keishkeish
    keishkeish Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Long day for me I was not able to have a fruit dinner, only broccoli and bake chicken and a shake for breakfast. Really fun workout too!!!
  • keishkeish
    Options
    Hey Megan happy day #3
  • keishkeish
    Options
    It's day #4 just got in from work but determine to do at least an hour cardio...eating today was great...had my Atkins shake, some coffee, got grief from my boss about broccoli smell, chicken salad, 3scramble egg and sausage. ..not bad..
    What are you ladies doing???

We should see who can do the most squats and jumping Jack's a day :wink: :wink:
  • heathereh2015
    heathereh2015 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    keishkeish wrote: »
    It's day #4 just got in from work but determine to do at least an hour cardio...eating today was great...had my Atkins shake, some coffee, got grief from my boss about broccoli smell, chicken salad, 3scramble egg and sausage. ..not bad..

That sounds like a great challenge!!! I sent you a friend request by the way :)

I was pretty good today, but I can't stop the sugar! I did however go on a long walk with my kids to burn off what I indulged on!!!
  • keishkeish
    Options
    keishkeish wrote: »

That sounds like a great challenge!!! I sent you a friend request by the way :)

I was pretty good today, but I can't stop the sugar! I did however go on a long walk with my kids to burn off what I indulged on!!!

I use frozen corn...heat it up in the microwave and that my sweet indulgence...however if you keep telling yourself it's ( sugar ) not will get you to where you want to be now, then eventually you'll lay off it....it's mind over matter :smiley:
  • keishkeish
    Options
    Yeah!!! We're friend now..
    30 Squat 20Jjumping Jacks
    One shower away from a good night sleep... remember sleep is also important :blush:
  • keishkeish
    Options
    Day #5
    31 squat 40 jumping Jack's
    Went on the scale and it says I'm 288 lbs Best New All Day :D<3;)