Replies

• Acorrineh
    Acorrineh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Green Cove Springs!
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    I went to St Francis Prep in Queens (NYC) in 1979. Dad was AD military!

That being said, my 2 youngest graduated from Ed White. My two boys went to Forrest and I swore I wouldn't put my daughters through that school! My oldest girl graduated from HS in SC.

Yeah, just like my Dad, I do a lot of moving around. Hubby is Army (will retire in December). My first 3 and his oldest were Army. My oldest then married Navy. They are stationed in Japan My fourth married a fellow Ed White grad and Marine. They are stationed in NC. My youngest and hubby's 3rd are both Navy. One is in San Diego, the other in Greece. (Yes, 9 kids between the two of use!)

I live in Trails at Bent Creek (103rd and Cecil Field)

Thats funny how so many of you ended up military. I knew growing up in a military town I would never marry military. Didn't want that lifestyle at all. Born and raised Jacksonville (well moved to Orange Park after marriage). Not many of "us" left....:bigsmile:
  • DMRinehardt
    Options

That being said, my 2 youngest graduated from Ed White. My two boys went to Forrest and I swore I wouldn't put my daughters through that school! My oldest girl graduated from HS in SC.

Yeah, just like my Dad, I do a lot of moving around. Hubby is Army (will retire in December). My first 3 and his oldest were Army. My oldest then married Navy. They are stationed in Japan My fourth married a fellow Ed White grad and Marine. They are stationed in NC. My youngest and hubby's 3rd are both Navy. One is in San Diego, the other in Greece. (Yes, 9 kids between the two of use!)

Thats funny how so many of you ended up military. I knew growing up in a military town I would never marry military. Didn't want that lifestyle at all. Born and raised Jacksonville (well moved to Orange Park after marriage). Not many of "us" left....:bigsmile:

Military was a way of life for me. I went AD after I graduated from college. I always found military men attractive ;) I think there are those born to it. My sis *hated* the constant relocations. I love it!
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options

Military was a way of life for me. I went AD after I graduated from college. I always found military men attractive ;) I think there are those born to it. My sis *hated* the constant relocations. I love it!

:laugh: It's the uniform!! :laugh:
  • DMRinehardt
    Options

:laugh: It's the uniform!! :laugh:

Oh yeah! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • at3469
    at3469 Posts: 2
    Options
    St. Johns
  • jeanniepeel
    Options
    I work in Jax by the Avenues Mall and live in Flagler Beach.
  • Acorrineh
    Acorrineh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in Clay County, Green Cove Springs! Anyone want to do a hike or something?