Where do you work out?

Options
CherryStar86
CherryStar86 Posts: 11 Member
Last year I lived alone and could do Jillian all the time. This year I've been living with my brother and have not been able to do Jillian in months. He's always around and there's no room in the living room by the TV. We're moving soon and I'm hoping that will mean I can find more space to get back into the swing (put on a whopping ten pounds this year..not happy). Do any of you have the same problem? What Jillian workouts do you do in a small space?

Replies

• Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If you have a computer or laptop, you could do it right in your room. Her workouts don't require to much space. Good Luck!
  • n_nigeria
    n_nigeria Posts: 1
    Options
    My daughter is 1.5yrs and her room is extremely spacious... I do them right in there when she's taking a nap elsewhere. Our living room is pretty small compared to the room sizes tho :)
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I don't have alot of space either, but I make do in my living room. It gets cramp with my kids trying to do the workout too lol,
  • CherryStar86
    CherryStar86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My laptop might just be the answer. I'm lucky I don't have little ones racing around getting in the way, just pets and a mess!
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I purchased a portable DVD player and exercise in the bedroom. Its a little tight but doable.
  • AradiaStone
    Options
    My laptop might just be the answer. I'm lucky I don't have little ones racing around getting in the way, just pets and a mess!
    Lol
  • AradiaStone
    Options
    I purchased a portable DVD player and exercise in the bedroom. Its a little tight but doable.
    Wow!! Awesome!!
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I workout in the living room. It's not super spacious but it's enough room to get the job done. :wink:
  • hautetheory
    Options
    If you have a computer or laptop, you could do it right in your room. Her workouts don't require to much space. Good Luck!

That's a great idea, I used to do this with my portable dvd player a few years back when I couldn't get away from the kid and hubby.
  • hautetheory
    Options
    Last year I lived alone and could do Jillian all the time. This year I've been living with my brother and have not been able to do Jillian in months. He's always around and there's no room in the living room by the TV. We're moving soon and I'm hoping that will mean I can find more space to get back into the swing (put on a whopping ten pounds this year..not happy). Do any of you have the same problem? What Jillian workouts do you do in a small space?

I am doing the Body Revolution and I do mines in the living room. It is not that much room but I can do my BR, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam really anything in there.