Finding success with hypnosis for emotional eating

Options
sar102286
sar102286 Posts: 2 Member
This is my first post here, so apologies if this has come up already:

I wanted to share some success I've been having with David McGraw's Ultimate Weigh Loss Hypnosis video from youtube. The idea is that you listen to it for 30 days straight and can expect to see weight loss.

I've been listening before I go to sleep for 21 days now (and I do sometimes fall asleep while listening, which is fine as it still works on your unconscious brain) and have experienced some weight loss (also the result of dietary changes and weight loss), but most noticeably have changed the way I approach food. A lot of what I considered to be emotional cravings have diminished and I feel more level-headed when making decisions about what to eat. This has made it so much easier to stick with a food plan and to make good choices about food.

Again, this is my first post here, so I'm sorry if this sounds spammy. I just thought I'd share something that seems to be working for me as it's free and pretty easy to do. I'd alnd so be interested to know if anyone else has tried hypnosis videos and what your experience was like.

Replies

• tlmeyn
    tlmeyn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    no it doesn't sound spammy. I have tried tapes and it hasn't worked for me, but I have always wondered what a "real" session would do.