Who finished?

Options
tkillion810
tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
Just checking back in with everyone...

Who finished the 60 days?

I did 30 days then switched to strength training 3x per week focusing on my muslce imbalances and posterior chain to get me back to running pain free.

I would love to see/hear about your results though!!

Replies

• kels1152
    kels1152 Posts: 74
    Options
    I did! Towards the end I fell off a little bit but then I got right back into it. I had improvements with most of the tests but my weight stayed the same. But, it helped my running greatly so I couldn't be happier! :)
    Are you running pain free now? Where was your pain? I have knee pain sometimes and I'm thinking of trying out acupuncture to see how that works. Any future races planned?
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Good job finishing!! Will you try a second round, or what is your next goal?

I am running Grandma's Marathon in 2 days!! Yeah!! My knee pain was just distal (lower) to the knee cap. I also used to get a really sore lower back and shoulders during my long runs. Not anymore. :happy: The strength training has been great for me.

If you are having some knee pain its worth having it checked out, especially if you are planning to continue increasing your miles. Let me know how it goes!