25/7/15 Day 1

Options
maoribadger
maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
Welcome to day one.

So my goals for this 7 days are
-Get down to 15-2. If I succeed in this (3lb off) will mean I am halfway to my goal weight
-Start meal planning and weekly shopping again
-Incorporate more veg into my day
-Hit the gym 5 times

So Ive done session one at the gym today, went for a run and then lifted for about 40 minutes, bench press and lat pull downs. Suffered a bit today, think I am paying for doing 2 sessions yesterday. Still on my own til kids come home at dinnertime so finished off tidying around and now watching Rocky 2. What about rest of you

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Good day to all!! (night to me!)

I am going to make a few hopefully doable goals for these 7 days...still not up to my full self.
    1. Treadmill daily...just try to start to build back up
    2. Eat three meals a day, with a fruit snack in between to tide me over.
    3. Yoga for 4 days

That is about all I can do for these 7 days.

luv..n
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hey gang, I'm missing in action. Stuck in bed for two days with crazy back spasms and Still's flares. My smart phone is still drowned and haven't replaced it yet, so I don't have the internet in my pocket all day long. Should be mobile tomorrow, so I'll be starting boot camp two days late! Gah!

xxoo
    K.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a 5 dayer from tomorrow after drowning myself in chocolate and spending all day sleeping and cuddling my babes today
  • linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Goals

-breakfast 4/7 days
    -10,000 steps each day
    -dessert 2/7 days
    -try a morning walk at least once
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I really thought I'd be up for a challenge for the 7 days, but in light of horrid back pain and leg pain... I'm going to nurse the pain for the week and jump into the next challenge. I do have some goals for this week, like hitting the grocery store to get my LCHFMP foods, getting the class schedule for at my gym so I can work on making up a workout schedule for myself. But these are goals for the entire week. I also need to get thru my cookbooks to find some LCHF recipes to try. I'm going to try making some things up for the week. These are all my goals for the week. I do have a "To Do List" of other things that have to be done that I've over looked for the past month or so, so I plan on working on that list also. Still here, just not focused on a challenge at this time.
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Cari, you have my big sympathy and cyber hugs. Back pain I can deal with, but when the lumbar radiculopathy starts, I just want to amputate my leg. Be kind and gentle to yourself this week, honey.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I spent a half hour Friday in the gym going good on the stationary bike. Since then, I've had to ice my knee 5-6 times, brace it at least once, and get my fiance to massage it for me. I've taken ibuprofen at least 3 separate times, despite having hours at a time where it didn't bother me, then things like stepping out the front door and it almost collapsing on me from nerve pain in the inner knee down to the outer ankle. Not sure what I did, but man, am I not happy.

Spent about 5 hours out in the 100 degree heat here Saturday, and somehow managed not to burn (in and out of the sun, so not direct the whole time, but enough)... I can tell I got sun thought because it faded out my eyebrows some, making me look albino of sorts...lol