Looking for diary sharers

Options
JessicaLCHF
JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
edited July 2015 in Social Groups
I eat between 20-40 net carbs/slow carbs a day. I'm always looking for friends who have their diary public so I can get ideas on new things to try. If you are a low carber with an open diary, please friend me! Lost forty pounds so far (some before I joined MFP), and been back on diet a week now. Went off for a bit due to some health stuff. Stopped losing but didn't gain!

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Mine's open, and my carbs are usually in the same range as yours. Feel free to take a look, but I have to warn you that I'm not a very creative cook.

I hope your health stuff is all cleared up. :)
  • JessicaLCHF
    Options
    It's getting there. Gastritis and an ulcer. Few more days of cabbage juice, yuck! ;)
  • JessicaLCHF
    Options
    nvsmomketo wrote: »
    Mine's open, and my carbs are usually in the same range as yours. Feel free to take a look, but I have to warn you that I'm not a very creative cook.

I hope your health stuff is all cleared up. :)

And I sent you a friend request. Can't see it yet.
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I think you sent me a friends request - I accepted, lol, so do feel free to check out my diary. I'm always below 20g total carbs.

My macros are set to 5% carbs, 30% protein, 65% fat. At 1200 cals a day it works out: 15g total carbs, 90g protein, 87g fat.

I tried raising my calories slightly this past week or two but I'm going back down to 1200 cals and not eating back exercise calories to try and hit 900 net calories a day (for a 500 calorie deficit). Hoping this revs up my weight loss in time for summer vacay in 10 days.

Anyway, welcome, and any questions feel free to ask. X
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    we're friends now, feel free to peruse and ask questions. I'm a decent enough cook, but my meals look bit weird sometimes because of my crazy work hours and school.
  • Jbarnes1210
    Jbarnes1210 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and check out my diary. I spice it up every now and then.
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm staying under 40 grams net carbs, you can friend me any time :)
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've increased my carb intake but the majority of my meals are lc I just add in things that other lc'ers wouldn't so you can just ignore those items
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Mine is open,I have no secrets. B)
  • JessicaLCHF
    Options
    I keep getting error msgs. I'll try to add you tomorrow or just add me. Appreciate it! I think it's my phone.
  • JessicaLCHF
    Options
    Ok, it worked that time!
  • boohooboo
    boohooboo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding like a copycat stalker :# can I also friend people to see their open diaries? I promise I am not an axe murderer -- just a mom who has been on Atkins 4 weeks as of today (eek!) and am looking to see what other people do. Thanks :-)
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    boohooboo wrote: »
    At the risk of sounding like a copycat stalker :# can I also friend people to see their open diaries? I promise I am not an axe murderer -- just a mom who has been on Atkins 4 weeks as of today (eek!) and am looking to see what other people do. Thanks :-)

Sure why not. :)

• fangirlish
    fangirlish Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open to all. You don't need to friend me in order to see my diary (at least I don't think so). I try to keep to 20 grams of carbs, I do not track net carbs.
  • randiewilliams72
    randiewilliams72 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request.
  • boohooboo
    boohooboo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    thanks, all :-)
  • JessicaLCHF
    edited July 2015
    Options
    fangirlish wrote: »
    My diary is also open to all. You don't need to friend me in order to see my diary (at least I don't think so). I try to keep to 20 grams of carbs, I do not track net carbs.

I can't see your diary. There's no button by your name like there is with friends and it says your feed is private.
  • fangirlish
    fangirlish Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    How very odd. According to my settings, everything is as public as can be. Guess it's time to contact support. In the meantime, feel free to friend me if you like.
  • JessicaLCHF
    Options
    Maybe it's cuz I'm on my phone? Maybe there's a button on pc but not for me. Sent request, thanks. :)
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Anyone feel free to check out my diary, if it helps. I aim for 1200-1300 calories @ 5% carbs, 30% protein, 65% fat.

(I think you need to send a friends request to view mine)