Shall we get this party started?

Is everybody waiting for someone else to start the interactions here? I don't mind starting. My name is Donna and I've been a lunchtime walker for several years. I love walking on campus during my work day because it's so safe (well, except for dodging the bikes and skateboarders!) and it feels like being in a park--especially the lake area. I also exercise at home before and/or after work with workout videos. Now if I could only get my nutritional intake under control--as in sensible and healthy. I tend to overdo it with the sweets and underdo it with the vegetables.

That's me--how about you?

Donna

Replies

• arderis
    arderis Posts: 1 Member
    I'll jump in too, Donna. I'm Ashley, and I've worked on campus for about 6 months. I sometimes walk at noon, but I prefer to spend my lunch hour eating by the fountain in front of Davies. I'm a member at CrossFit Marion and also run about 3 days per week. I'm a member of the Illinois Army National Guard, so fitness is a job requirement for me. I've been using myfitnesspal.com for about 2 years and love the massive food and exercise database.

Ok, who's next?