26/7/15 Day 2

Options
maoribadger
maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
Quiet here this weekend guessing you must all be busy. Ive had the laziest day in the world we cleand out the animals then watched the Grand Prix and layed about all day. I skipped boxing because my back was hurting and cuddled my kids all day. Bliss bliss bliss I've got the centre of my universe back

Planning an awesome six weeks with them. Ive booked us onto 2 animal workshops, one on small animals and one on reptiles at a local pet shop and booked about 8 events with the local ranger service - teddy bears picnic, bug hunt, pond dipping, bird watching, gruffalo walk etc so should be getting out plenty to walk over the summer. Also gonna go to a nearby natural history museum, a guided trip around the local recycling centre and doing a reading challenge at the library - we did it last summer and my 6yo got a medal. I loooooove the summer holidays its such precious time with my babies and I always want them to remember their summers were a)special and b) a blast

Unfortunately have eaten A LOT today am probably gonna spend the next week trying to rectify it. Hows everyone else

Replies

• linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good, did 2.5 miles around the track while my daughter had field hockey practice.

I've hit 10,000 steps for 7 days straight! I'm hoping to be in the 250's by 8/15
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I'm still out of commission. I managed to get hurt doing one of only two physical activities allowed me, and I'm still not sure how, because it didn't hurt until the next day... I'm not sure if I'm really in this challenge. I can't keep up with anything that happens on the weekends on here, except once in a blue moon, so when things start on a weekend, and I hadn't realized we were going to start, I'll always be behind - which is okay, but...not that different from normal Hope things are great for everyone else.