Keto Delivered

Options
m_puppy
m_puppy Posts: 246 Member
You know how the latest fad is getting things in a box in the mail? Outfits, makeup samples, foods, toys, etc. A few months ago I saw there was someone trying to start a Keto-box. I am certain it won't fit into everyone's budget but right now they're having a contest for 6 months free of Keto artisan boxes. Here's the link:

https://wn.nr/rmVy6

This is my "refer a friend" link - you can also Google them. You click the link, decide if you want to enter and then get one entry per thing you do (share the link, follow on social media, etc.) but none of it is invasive.

Replies

• FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a "cheap" meat to door delivery service. It would be nice to just never go [food] shopping again.
  • m_puppy
    m_puppy Posts: 246 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Ha! Remember the steak delivery service? Does that still exist? I remember my boyfriend when we were 18 going door to door selling meat. That was almost 15 years ago.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Yeah, those exist. The prices, compared to what I normally end up paying, are outrageous. I just can't justify it.
  • greenautumn17
    greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I never found that (door to door) meat particularly tasty. Perhaps I expected better for the cost? :smile:

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I signed up a while ago. Super excited to get the first box!
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    I wish there was a "cheap" meat to door delivery service. It would be nice to just never go [food] shopping again.

I mostly do this. It took a bit of searching but I found a farmer where I can order bulk meat, usually 1/4 beast and a whole lot of smoked bacon and pork. They have a refrigerated small truck and do monthly deliveries. The prices are about half of the butcher/supermarket. It does pay to hit the internet and search, search, search. Local Facebook groups are a wealth of information as are local forums for healthy lifestyle living/eating. If you can't find what you need, you can ask. Just watch you notification preferences so you don't get swamped by alerts.

The supermarkets here also deliver. One has free delivery on a Wednesday. I rarely step foot inside a supermarket anymore.

The keto box could be interesting. I'll check it out. Thanks for letting us know.