What food are you "crushing" on, now?

Options

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Coffee with ocnut cream, a few times a day. Yum.

PC asiago and articoke dip. Sooo good on any veggie or a burger.

PC Free From Pepperellos. The perfect sized snack.
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I Breathe I'm Hungry's cream cheese pancakes w/o the stevia, but some added garlic powder and made into 2 large pancakes rather than 4 small; wrapped around sauteed asparagus, bacon and goat cheese.

They make good "noodles" for lasagna and "tortillas" for enchiladas too! I've done both. Esp for lasagna, great "noodle" mouth feel and they reheat great and don't fall apart!
  • JessicaLCHF
    Options
    nvsmomketo wrote: »
    Coffee with ocnut cream, a few times a day. Yum.

PC asiago and articoke dip. Sooo good on any veggie or a burger.

PC Free From Pepperellos. The perfect sized snack.

What is PC? That dip sounds heavenly!
  • nvmomketo
    Options
    Oops. PC is just President's Choice from Superstore. That asiago and arthichoke dip is just... MMM.
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have an addiction to Stilton....
  • QuallyLeShay
    QuallyLeShay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    "Pancakes" full fat cream cheese plus a couple eggs. I keep forgetting to look for low carb syrup... thank goodness! If I ever find it, it's going to get ugly! Lol
  • inspirationstation
    inspirationstation Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    mushrooms in butter...spinach too

Blue Diamond Salt & Vinegar almonds

Coco Polo 70% chocolate bars

coffee w/ hwc, although that is not new :wink:

split avocado with salsa and sour cream

kippers

• DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Rib Eye Steak, just had an 8 oz one for breakfast.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Roasted Macadamia nuts. They can sure add up the calories fast though...
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Early in the morning? Bacon. Late at night? Cold bacon that I cooked earlier in the day knowing I would want "before bedtime bacon." I'm a simple girl.
  • JessicaLCHF
    Options
    DAM5412 wrote: »
    Rib Eye Steak, just had an 8 oz one for breakfast.

Jealous!
  • JessicaLCHF
    Options
    Fvaisey wrote: »
    Roasted Macadamia nuts. They can sure add up the calories fast though...

Dr. Atkins loved macadamia nuts. He was always pushing them. How do you roast them? I get tired of them plain.
  • nvmomketo
    Options
    Bacon. Early in the morning? Bacon. Late at night? Cold bacon that I cooked earlier in the day knowing I would want "before bedtime bacon." I'm a simple girl.

LOL
  • MiamiDawn
    MiamiDawn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Green Olives. I buy the Mario's pouches and keep them in my purse. Also blue cheese - I never really liked blue cheese before, but lately I can't get enough - in a salad, on a steak, in olives. Yum.
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Lemon cheescake fat bombs!
  • SkinnyKerinny
    SkinnyKerinny Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Big juicy prawns cooked til crispy brown in coconut oil then add HWC to deglaze and reduce then nutmeg sea salt and parmesan. Had that twice this week. Gah!!!

Also loving the cocoa powder, stevia and HWC or half/half chocolate milk.

Oh yes and crispy sweet bell peppers (tri color from TJs) cut into wedges and spread with cream cheese. Woots!!!
  • ceciliaslater
    ceciliaslater Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mexican mayo. So much better than the standard "American" style. It's made with lime juice, so it's tangier and more flavorful. I could eat the stuff straight out of the jar...

It's usually found with the Mexican food stuffs at the grocery store, rather than with the rest of the condiments.
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Baon and rolled up provolone and colby jack cheese. I know 1oz of each has a few carbs in it, but am willing to have right now while I get into the who <50 g of carbs a day (working down to 20g).... I plan on cooking a roast beef this weekend and slicing and making roll ups of cheese and beef. Yum! Quite filling also.
  • toadqueen
    toadqueen Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! Thanks @jessicatroberts. I have so many food restrictions I get a chance to live vicariously through other members' yummy 'crushes'. It's like watching the Food Network or Cooking Channel but low-carb! There are even some entries that I can try...I love my boiled chicken, nut butters, and sauteed fish with ghee but a change is always welcome.
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Deviled eggs.

But boy do they stink up the house and fridge....