What should my friend bring?

Options
jumanajane
jumanajane Posts: 438 Member
A friend of mine is in Toronto until the end of september and has asked me if I need her to bring anything for my woe that I cant get here. The only things that spring to mind immediately are Mio....any thought on the pro's and con's of that and what flavours....I'm ok with AS and hate plain water so this sounds like a good alternative. The other thing is flavour concentrates....are there good ones and if so which make and flavour do you like??
Can you get sugar free electrolyte sachets/tablets there and if so which are the good ones?
Any other suggestions gratefully received! Cant miss an opportunity like this,lol.

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I get the Mio Fit because there is sodium and potassium added like a sports drink, and I like the orange, the berry and the lemon lime flavors.
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I love MIO. I also buy the MIO fit but the sodium and potassium are measley. It's like 35 mg potassium and 75 mg sodium. So I always add in some salt and lo salt. :) my favorite is the peach.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I like the Mio that is blue. I think it's a blue raspberry flavor.. And I think it says Mio sport... I'll have to check.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    It does not say sport. And it is blueberry lemonade flavor. It's my favorite. You would think I was more familiar with what it says since its my favorite!
  • SlimBride2Be
    SlimBride2Be Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Are cheese curds keto?!
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Ask her to hit up the Asian supermarkets and bring you some shirataki (konjac) noodles!
  • jumanajane
    jumanajane Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Im very happy to say that I can get those here! Noodles, pasta, rice and even blocks! Thinking to try slicing a block to make 'lasagne'!
    Anyone tried Capella flavours??? Which ones do you think are good?