Me and my goals for the week

Options
carimiller7391
carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
"I do have some goals for this week, like hitting the grocery store to get my LCHFMP foods, getting the class schedule for at my gym so I can work on making up a workout schedule for myself. I also need to get thru my cookbooks to find some LCHF recipes to try. I'm going to try making some things up for the week. These are all my goals for the week. I do have a "To Do List" of other things that have to be done that I've over looked for the past month or so, so I plan on working on that list also. Still here, just not focused on a challenge at this time."

I posted the above on a rest day thread... Just thought I'd check in. HI... waving at everyone!!!! I'm here. Back is feeling ok with the help of muscle relaxers (4x a day) and oxycodone (twice a day)..... it's great to finally find a med that allieviates some of the pain. I've bought some groceries (posted on the LCHF thread for some staples for groceries).... I've been trying to print out the class schedule to make up a workout schedule for me. I bought a keto and low carb cookbook and have found some interesting recipes I'd like to try this weekend when I get home from the beach with Reggie. My to do list has 29 things on it, luckily I've highlighted and completed 16 of them and a couple of them are just duplicates. I feel accomplished right now. Like this week of No Challenge has been so productive......

I was thinking (Can you smell the smoke) HA...... instead of 10 day challenges for the month of August, how about we do 4- week long challenges. Start on Sunday the 2nd and finish the first weeks challenge on Saturday the 8th. This way, we can plan, shop, map out, cook, chop and do whatever needs to be done for the week on Sunday and see if having planning time built in on what I believe to be most everyone's day off helps get thru the challenge. Just a thought. Challenge weeks would run 8/2-8/8; 8/9-8/15; 8/16-8/22; 8/23-8/29. What do you gals and guys think??? I know it's a bit shorter for those that were doing the 10 day challenges, I was just thinking this may work better for me, having time to prep for the new challenge and week all at once.

Well, now that I've bored everyone to tears I'll stop rambling. Check back later. Luv ya'll

Replies

• maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Yeah Im happy with whatever the group wants to do, weekly, 10 day either really
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Works for me, assuming I can get my brain together by then!
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am fine with the suggested challenge for the month of August....four one week challenges are doable. I am up for August 2 as a start date (my birthday!) so should be a good week!! lol
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Happy Early Birthday, since I'm never on - or should I say rarely on during the weekends!
  • catladyksa
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »
    Happy Early Birthday, since I'm never on - or should I say rarely on during the weekends!

Thanks!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Happy early birthday Nancy!!!! Hope this weekend is amazing for you.
  • catladyksa
    Options
    Happy early birthday Nancy!!!! Hope this weekend is amazing for you.

Thanks Cari !