Breakfast???

Options
2»

Replies

• ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Thanks all....I kinda did a little bit of everyone's advice. I have just been eating when I am hungry and that may be after noon but it has been working...since I did lose last week. Since I do happen to like breakfast food I just eat that for my first meal and call it breakfast. Sometimes that may be after I have gone out and rode the bike for an hour so but whatever.
    I guess my 3 cups of coffee before my ride could be breakfast.....
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Really can't eat when I wake up. Coffee is essential for me though. Nothing happens before my coffee. I loved the coffee mug giff.
  • Samanthamill0616
    Samanthamill0616 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I make my breakfasts in mason jars the night before. When I'm truly behaving, any carbs I get come from this meal. I put 1/4 cup steel cut oats, a table spoon of chia seeds, a few almonds and 1/4 of an apple chopped up. I sprinkle with cinnamon and put it in the fridge. When I get to work, I just add hot water from the water cooler. It keeps me full for a while. I also am addicted to the Kind Strong bars. They come in savory flavors and have 10 grams of protein each. However, they are made with Hemp seeds, so if you're in the armed forces there's actually regulations forbidding them as they may cause you to test positive on a drug test.
  • mommyknits
    mommyknits Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm a coffee first thing gal and then I head off to work and will eat when I'm there. This week, I prepped refrigerator oatmeal in small mason jars and I just grab one from the fridge in the morning and toss it in my lunch bag.
  • Kr1sMar1e
    Kr1sMar1e Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    mommyknits wrote: »
    I'm a coffee first thing gal and then I head off to work and will eat when I'm there. This week, I prepped refrigerator oatmeal in small mason jars and I just grab one from the fridge in the morning and toss it in my lunch bag.

Ooh, in the mason jars! Good idea, thanks!