June 19th

Options
Good morning!
I am pretty sore after yesterday's workout and bicycling in the evening. I slept 3 hours only. I decided not to do Plyo today, because I need to be in better condition for Plyo. I am doing Max Recovery instead and will complete Plyo tomorrow.

Ktrn, I am so sorry that you had such an exhausting day at work. Make sure you get enough rest...

I would like to do Chalean Extreme as well. Maybe we can do it together?

Replies

• wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Was going to do p90x next but I dont think after 60 days dedication I can start another 90 days with 1 hour workouts 5-6days a week.

Time being the only issue. I think I'm going to change it up cut back the cardio and do Stronglifts 5x5 3 times a week and Saturday ill do some type of cardio with friends or do an insanity dvd pure cardio or max cardio or sports training.

Max Pylo killed me last night, it felt like I was doing it for the first time again was dripping with a unreal amount of sweat.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, my body is exhausted. After much mental struggle I'm opting out of doing Max Plyo today. I have boot camp tonight and I need to be ready. I may do Cardio Recovery or Core Balance in place of this workout.

I actually feel weird not doing Insanity this morning, almost guilty. This is the first day in a month that I haven't worked out when I got to work.

My next workout will be Focus T25. I start training for a half marathon at the end of this month so I need to balance my time with running, boot camp, yoga, and the morning workout. I think Focus T25 comes out next week so that will be perfect timing. I should have it by the time we finish this round of Insanity.
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Odd that we have all had issues with Plyo today. Me included. I did it, but admittingly it wasn't with a full effort. I blamed it on working out last night and then again this morning. Just felt like a bit much. Will likely do a run tonight or spend some time on the elliptical to make up for it.

Happy Humpday all!!!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    It's so good to know that I'm not the only one replacing Plyo with something else today. I'm definitely not up to it. I'm tired and I have a headache. The heat is unbearable.

I also planned to do P90X next and I also wonder if I'll be able to do those 60-90min. workouts. This is why I consider Chalean Extreme. Similar but these workouts are much shorter.
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your woes with max pylo. I had the opposite experience today as I could do a number of pogos with decent form. However, my shoulders, obliques and back are achy. So I am definitely looking forward to cardio recovery tomorrow.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I just completed yesterday's workout of Max Interval Circuit. Had to reshuffle this week's schedule. Took an unplanned rest day yesterday. I will be trailing a day behind.