New

Options
Hey there! I'm new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself.
I am currently trying to lose some weight. Since I was a kid, I have LOVED to weight train and believe it is what every woman should incorporate into their health regime!
Feel free to say hi. It's always nice to meet new people! :)

Replies

• SaffronSunrise
    SaffronSunrise Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey & welcome. I'm new to lifting, but I'm loving it, so far.
  • charitys_aloette
    charitys_aloette Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi. Almost two years in and I love it more than I did two months in.
  • skinnyD2308
    skinnyD2308 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started weight training again (I did some with a trainer for about 1 year 8 years ago). I'm about 3 weeks in and loving it. It's really helping with lower back pain from sitting at my desk all day. Can't wait to see where a year of weight training will get me.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for over two years, and I am not loving it. Right now I am trying to get myself to go to the gym, but I dread it.
  • Jamie_G77
    Jamie_G77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also new to the group! I used to weight train 5-6 days a week in my younger years but because I let life get in the way, I stopped. Just waiting for school to start now so that I can get to the gym on a regular basis without having to worry about who is going to watch the kiddos! :)
  • blong74
    blong74 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody! I am new to this group as well and would love some weight training friends. Please feel free to add me. :-)