Leslie Sansone August 2015 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• angiebugpie
    angiebugpie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    2/40 I did 2 miles off the 5 day slim down.
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I'm posting again because I ended up walking more this evening.

Aug 1 - 1.681 miles
    Aug 2 - 3.028 miles
    Aug 3 - 1.038 miles @ 12:30pm
    Aug 3 - 2.189 miles @ 7:30pm

Total = 7.936 miles all on treadmill
    22.064 miles to go :smiley:
  • shmeech
    shmeech Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So, I almost didn't do my walk today...but kept thinking about how much I love the timer on Leslie 's "flat belly 3 mile walk"
  • lion94
    lion94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is to walk at least 100 miles in August. I began tracking my steps via my Garmin Vivofit 2 in early July and my miles walked were 81.7 for that time tracked. I can do this!!!
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Small goal 30 miles.
    8/3 2 miles LS 45 min walk/but only did about 30 min :/
  • JennasJourneytoFitness
    Options
    bgoddess2003bgoddess2003
    August 4, 2015 6:25AM
    Small goal 30 miles.
    8/3 2 miles LS 45 min walk/but only did about 30 min :/
    Any amount of time is great. Keep pushing
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    18/100 I walked 6 miles at the park this morning.
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    hallene wrote: »
    I am in.
    Do we report our stats daily or weekly?

You can log your walks anyway you like. I prefer daily because it makes me accountable. Welcome to the group. :)
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    19/100 I pushed my grandson in a stroller for a mile and only a mile. OMG 35 pounds is just too much for me. LOL
  • hallene
    hallene Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My stats:
    8/1 = 8.5 miles
    8/2 = 6.3 "
    8/3 = 9.8 "
    My daily goal is 10 + miles, I have to work at it.
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    6/75 power outage really messed up being to check in. Wishing all you walkers a successful month
  • JennasJourneytoFitness
    Options
    Aug 1 - 4.5 miles
    Aug 2 - 5 miles
    Aug 3 - 4 miles
    Aug 4 - 4 miles

Plus my regular cardio exercise

We Can do this !!
  • angiebugpie
    Options
    5/40 I did 3 Miles off the 5 day slim down dvd. The leg mile, tummy mile, and fast mile.
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Aug 1 - 1.681 miles
    Aug 2 - 3.028 miles
    Aug 3 - 3.227 miles
    Aug 4 - 2.609 miles

Total = 10.545 miles all on treadmill
    19.455 miles to go :smiley:
  • missrhondas
    missrhondas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WELCOME to all walkers!

The August Walk Challenge is right around the corner, so now is the time to be thinking about our new monthly challenge goals!

Having Leslie's, or other walking DVDs, to pop in the player continues to be a great alternative to walking outdoors in the heat, and for some of us that means triple digit heat B) . Because of the warmer weather walking or hiking outdoors might well be a pleasant alternative to the DVDs for those who enjoy getting their miles or minutes outdoors and have the opportunity to do so during the cooler part of the day/ evening.

This group is open to any and all walkers. The majority of us use Leslie Sansone Walk At Home DVD workouts, as well as those great walks or hikes outside on the trails or pathways that are available to us, or a walk in our neighborhood, and on the treadmill, as well as other Walking DVDs. All of these many options count toward our miles and minutes. However you get your walk in, come on in and join us! Post your miles or minutes that you have walked, however you did it... it is all good!

We are a happy, supportive group, and I promise that joining this walk challenge will motivate, challenge, as well as inspire you!

Set your goal for how many miles or minutes that you want to walk, indoors or out, this month. This is your own personal goal :star:. Post your results daily, weekly, or whenever you like.

If you find this challenge in the middle of the month it doesn't matter which day of the month that you join in. Just set your goals to reflect what you want to walk for the remaining days in the month. You are always welcome :) !
    So if you are new to the group please feel free to start today so that by the end of the month you will be that much closer to your health goals. It is never too late to join in

Tie up those walking shoes and get some water, and let's start walking :smile: !

It is always fun to read which DVD, whether Leslie or another instructor, that you used. Or whatever form your walk took, whether outdoors or on the treadmill or anything in between. We all could use some new inspiration sometimes, or inquiring minds sometimes just want to know . So please share if you would care to :p . (pretty please ;) )

Come on in and let us start walking the Monthly Walk Challenge together. I know that I say this each month but I am truly grateful for each one of our precious walkers who continue to inspire and motivate mile by mile, and step by step, each month.
    I know that we are all excited to see our long time faithful walking friends o:) join us for yet another amazing month together, and we are awaiting the opportunity to welcome newcomers to this month's Walk Challenge!

And now... let us lace up those walking shoes and get our water... and we will begin to walk into August of 2015!

Let us walk with determination

texasgardnr :flowerforyou:

• PinkyPan1
    Options
    23/100 I did the 2 Mile Walk This Way and the 2 Mile Silver Walk this morning.
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My goal is the same - 30 miles this month. 9/30 so far
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    August goals - 120 miles / 20 days over 10,000 steps

Aug 1 - 3.5 miles
    Aug 2 - 2.9 miles
    Aug 3 - 4.6 miles - 10068 steps (1/20)
    Aug 4 - 4.0 miles
  • angiebugpie
    Options
    7/40 I walked 2 miles today with burn body fat & sculpt your arms DVD.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    4/50 Today I did the Belly Blasting walk along with part two of the ab exercises on this DVD. I really like this one. And I have to say, Leslie looks fantastic in this one. Not that she doesn't look great all the time, she does but to me this one showcases what I think is some stepping up on weight training. She looks slimmer and really toned. I think when she made this one she was also filming a weighted workout. It really shows. :)