August Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• SnackySnackPants
    SnackySnackPants Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me - 2
    Binge - 2

But it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been, so today was kind of a success :)
  • Acacia2India
    Acacia2India Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I lost control for a while today but was able to recognize it and I'm fighting it. I've buried myself in my bedroom tonight so I can have the upper hand. Folding laundry sucks but I'll appreciate it on both fronts tomorrow.

Me: 3
    Binge: 1
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Tonight was a close one. I went over in cals but no binge:

Me: 4
    Binge: 0
    DBF: 4
  • toadqueen
    toadqueen Posts: 592 Member
    Options

I was like you today @Pudding1980 - I ate more than usual but it was planned and I stopped without bingeing. I definitely felt the urge to binge and knew I had some junk food available but I resisted and then fell asleep (carb coma?). When I woke up, I was very full and had no desire to eat and did my exercise for the day!!!
  • LetterToCorinth
    LetterToCorinth Posts: 130 Member
    Options

DBF: 10
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    mae918 wrote: »
    shell1005 wrote: »
    Hi friends! I know I've been MIA for the last week. I had what might have been a binge on Sunday the 26th and have been kinda gobsmacked by it sense....mainly because I am still not sure if it is actually a binge or not. It's not like it was before, but it was definitely more food than I needed or planned. So since I can't define it...it feels more genuine to call it a binge instead of continuing a streak that didn't feel totally genuine.

The good news is that I am getting to the point that I am not sure...and before, it was always a full fledge fall down binge. So, I am gonna focus on that. I am also struggling with maintenance. I realize I find comfort in being in the weight loss phase, so I am having a hard time truly moving into maintenance and stopping losing weight.

Me: 3
    Binge Free Days: 8

I am having trouble defining my binges or almost binges now too. You're right - I think that's a good thing too. I decided that high-calorie overeating (that is not quite binging) will still be logged as binging for me for the same reason you mentioned. And good luck staying healthy with maintenance :)

Me: 2
    Binge: 1
    Binge-free: 2
    I just did basically the same thing - just went for a kind of stressful road trip (helping someone find a new apartment) and definitely stress ate a lot but not sure that anything really qualified as a binge. More like just falling into some unhealthy eating habits that I haven't done in a while, but it really is hard to eat well when you're in the car/ running around with realtors all day. So I'm gonna count Monday as a binge (the worst day) and just keep on going.
    Me - 3
    the binge - 1
    days binge free - 1

• sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    me: 4
    b:0
    dbf: 25
  • debralcm
    debralcm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    B: 2
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    DBF: 4

Overate but didn't binge.
  • sothgo
    Options
    me: 5
    dbf: 26
    overate too
  • kadizia
    Options
    me - 4
    the binge - 1
    days binge free - 2
  • LetterToCorinth
    Options
    Me: 5

DBF: 11
  • toadqueen
    toadqueen Posts: 592 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Me: 5

Was it a full moon? I overate too. All food on my program but I usually finish eating around 7 or so and last night I was still hungry and needed something so I had a 2oz burger and some peanut butter.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Aug 5

Me: 5*

Days Binge-Free: 5
  • sothgo
    Options
    me: 6
    dbf: 27
  • kadizia
    Options
    Me 5
    The binge 1
    Days binge free 3
  • LetterToCorinth
    Options
    Me: 6

DBF: 12
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 6
    DBF: 6

Definitely eating too much this week but still no binges. Not great but not awful.
  • SnackySnackPants
    SnackySnackPants Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me - 3
    Binge - 3

Well this month is starting off well :\
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Why do I feel like everyone around me can tell the difference in how I look/act when I have a healthy eating day vs when I have a binge?

No one has said anything but I don't feel like seeing people on binge days. I feel like I look 100x heavier.
This discussion has been closed.