Monday, Monday, Monday!

Options
ThinGwen
ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
I'm having gastric sleeve Monday at 10 am. Boy am I nervous!

Replies

• 911Chrisy
    911Chrisy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting! I was really nervous leading up to my RNY, but it went so well. The doctor, nurses and even the staff at the hospital were so friendly. I really felt like I was in good hands. I hope the nervousness turns into excitement as you prepare for this new chapter.

I will be thinking about you Monday.
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • CEK0220
    CEK0220 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Exciting! You're gonna do great though. Just remember to walk as soon and as much as possible and sip your water! Good luck!
  • GellisIndigo
    GellisIndigo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You're one week ahead of me. I'll be getting sleeved on Aug. 10th. Good luck!
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Good luck ! Follow the plan, you'll be fine!
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good lucky on your journey to a new you! Sending prayers to you for your surgery to go well Monday!
  • heathergshea
    heathergshea Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So exciting. Try not to think about the scary stuff. I lost 62 pounds so far in 3 months with my sleeve! It will be soooo worth it!! Good luck!
  • badhair56
    badhair56 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    CEK0220 wrote: »
    Exciting! You're gonna do great though. Just remember to walk as soon and as much as possible and sip your water! Good luck!
    Good luck ! Follow the plan, you'll be fine!

Follow your surgeon's advice, sip and walk as soon as you can. You'll do just fine
  • Wonderwomanvik
    Wonderwomanvik Posts: 2,932 Member
    Options
    ThinGwen we are all rooting for you! I go in Tuesday and it's scary and exciting!!!!
  • ThinGwen
    ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone for your well wishes. I had a crazy dream last night - I dreamt that I accidentally ate a cookie this morning (before surgery). I rushed around, got some syrup of ipecac, tried to, uh, get rid of the cookie. I couldn't, but surgery still went on. Everything ended up fine in the end. I'll post again when I'm up and lucid.
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Late to the party, but I hope all went well!