Diet supplements and hypothyroidism

Options
13»

Replies

• Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Thanks so much Lindsey for this link. More to add to the file I will present to my NHS doctor when my private test results come in via the nutritionist.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Note that labeled side effects are included in the post market labeling because they are reported by the patient population, not necessarily because of causative factors. In most pharmaceuticals the rule is if it gets reported five times by five different patient identifiers it gets added to the list.

• Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Yes, a jigsaw piece for one is a red herring for another. That link was a piece for me. I should have been on levo 6 years ago. When it brought back my breathing problems I refused to take it. I put the problem down to Maize /salicylate. I'd already established aspirin and maize as contributory issues, avoided I was improved but not right, just pain free. For me to be offered different treatment I had to have a conventional allergy, I didn't/don't. I hit the same brick NHS wall then, as I'm trying to demolish now. Knowing others have had the same problem I had then and some I'm developing since a dose increase helps me greatly.