Chat & Accountability Aug 1 - Aug 8. Let's get moving!

Options
13»

Replies

• howie6267
    howie6267 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thanks DebSue, its like they say you never forget how to ride a bike. I even took a video while riding yesterday when the train came by. Lol I would never do that on the road but on the bike path with no one in sight I did. I dropped three more pounds this week for a total of 16 off of the amount that I gained recently. Working my way back to 300 and beyond. My goal is 245 by June 2nd. That will be my 49th birthday and I am NOT going into my fifties overweight.
  • jenniferyounginillinois
    Options
    Hello from foggy West Virginia. I made it and just trying to get myself oriented.
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    DebSue, aww shucks thanks. And you are very welcome! Are you joining us for the Vegas tough mudder? Arturo and I are just there for moral support :D
    Howie, what a scenic ride you have to work! You can hit your goal! You just lost focus for a bit and now that you are back and focus you can do this!!!
    Walked a lot yesterday, the dogs and human get to walk the field again but this year they didn't let us walk the entire field. Rosie and I made the jumbotron! It was a fun day!
    c2aob9f2rcyo.jpg

• Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday Folks. Check engine light is on in the car so gotta get her looked at today. Keep your fingers crossed its nothing big.
    Thanks for all the good thoughts on the MRI folks. My 5Kg Shot puts have shipped so should start training with en next week, got 6 weeks to the competition.

Heron looks like it was great fun.

Keep on Shaking the $makers folks. We B Jammin'!
  • howie6267
    howie6267 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Got 14 and a half miles in this morning 1700 cals burned. Now to clean the house, how many calories do you get for that. Lol
  • carolssalva
    carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I love that quilt Heron! I agree with Howie all that cooking and doing everything for everyone absolutely counts. Hammer- on FB I saw the good report you got on your check up for your kidneys. Woo Hoo!! Jen- thanks for the kind words about Mexico. It was a lot of fun but exhausting.

I'm taking a few moments on the beach right now. But I have big plans to move my moneymaker to some B-52s. In fact I'm in a get up and take a walk right now.
  • carolssalva
    Options
    6jr4tc0wqy98.jpg
    This is me now but I AM getting up for a groovy walk to music a-la-DebSue!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    kre61q0orp4n.jpg
    Got up!! I'm walking to the cardio version of "Moves like Jagger."
    (and I'm not happy with how large the lower portion of that shadow is!)