Re: Hi

Options
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Joy I am 56 yrs old and need all the help I can get. I have found a few great friends on MFP and could use more !!

Replies

• lkoester1216
    Options
    Hi! Just started using MFP again! Used it last summer and lost about 10 lbs and then stopped. I am now trying to get back into this again and am hoping that joining a group might be more helpful. I am 48 years old and realizing that now that the kids are all out of the house it is time to concentrate on myself. My goal is to lose at least 30 lbs.
  • LuckyJanise
    Options
    My weight loss has been very gradual, down from 265 pounds a few years ago and now about 211.

Once I got off some of my medications I felt more like exercising, and started more time at the fabulous gym. When I don't pay attention to what I am eating, I tend to go for the junk food--Werther's candy or butter rum candies are not safe around me. If any one feels cravings, it is because you have not been eating nutriously-this is TRUE.:frown: I take JUIICEPLUS--(fruit and vegetable pulps) .
    I'm 56--married, no kids, enjoy my friends and home.:smile:
  • LuckyJanise
    Options
    Hi, Joy. How are you? I am amazed at how many pounds you have lost.
    Can you share with me some tips and your story? I could use some ideas as I am at a standstill. I'm glad to have you on this little team who want to lose 50 over 50 yrs. Hope to hear from you.