Everybody ready?

Options
gonabfit
gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
Hey everyone! I've been on a one month hiatus (semi) since graduating from medical residency.

I haven't gotten on a scale in the past week since I've been away -in Chicago - studying 11 hours a day. I'm feeling smaller and my body feels a little tighter.

I went on an 8 day cruise and didn't gain a pound! That's amazing to me! Hope you are all doing well.

Is there anyone interested in continuing the 12 week challenge that was started mid July? We can start over or keep going... Just let me know! I'll probably just do it by myself if there aren't too many interested. Let's end summer strong and prepare to be healthy and fit in Fall!

Replies

• JoyLaine
    JoyLaine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would most definitely be interested. Finally got the issue w/my computer fixed and can now get back to logging. I have no idea if I've lost or gain because my scale went belly up - I'm hoping it's just batteries.

I can't go it along so I'm hoping we're all still going to hang in there & support each other.
  • Claire8614
    Claire8614 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would like to be included :)
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    YAY Glad to hear that there are some still interested! :-D I'll post the start up today and we can just call this the preparation week and weigh in when ever you get settled.
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Great timing.