Freakout!!

Options
gdnplnty
gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
I feel like I am standing if front of the class and the teacher says hello students, we have a new classmate who is now going to introduce herself.

Hello! Hiya!

My name is Tina and I am 7 days out from my VSG. I have been officially liquidieting for 1 day. I am very excited and very nervous and well, here I am. :-)

Anyways, I have been reading some of the discussions recently, and I love the support that is displayed here in this group. I have talked with other discussions (out there, not here in this group) and really have found not a whole lot of support. So glad to find a group that is like-minded and very open to lending an ear or sharing and all of the other things that are going on.

So, here I am and um, yeh. (hehe)

Replies

• krissymae88
    krissymae88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you found this group. :)
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Add me as a friend, if you would like!
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome - it's grand journey!
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This group is terrific and full of people who offer great advice and support. Feel free to add me if you like. And don't worry - you've got this!
  • 911Chrisy
    911Chrisy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Welcome I haven't been here long either but the group is wonderful.
  • deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome--I'm rather new, too! Had surgery three weeks ago and I'm feeling great. How was your surgery? Do you feel good on your liquid diet? Good luck on everything!!!
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the newbies :)