Week 9 Check-In: Week of August 3, 2015

Options
CatAlii
CatAlii Posts: 87 Member
Week 9 Check-In: Week of August 3, 2015
Good evening everyone! Sorry I'm late - here we go! Week 9!

Welcome to Week 9 of 12 Weeks, 20 lbs, a group of people supporting and encouraging each other in our journey to better health in 12 week increments. The idea behind this group is, by setting smaller more attainable goals (20 pounds in 12 weeks), we will be more likely to succeed at our long term goals. We started this 12 week cycle on June 8, 2015 but feel free to jump in any time!

By checking in each week, we can assess which goals and resolutions are working, which aren’t, and improve them for the next week. Thank you so much for being a part of this group. Here's to reaching our 12 week goals! Have a wonderful week. :smiley:

To get started, copy and paste the four items below in your post:
Weight loss goal for the 12 weeks:
Net weight loss this week/Net weight loss from June 8th:
Weekly victories:
Goals for this week/Areas I can improve:

Replies

• CatAlii
    Options
    Weight loss goal for the 12 weeks: 10 lbs
    Net weight loss this week/Net weight loss from June 8th: 0 lbs/5 lbs
    Weekly victories: Not gaining, more physical activity
    Goals for this week/Areas I can improve: Track, track, track!

OK, home stretch! I adjusted my goal for this 12 weeks to 10 lbs and am going to give it my all for the last few weeks. I really wanted to start the new school year with a noticeable (to me) loss. Time to get my butt back in gear! Hope everyone else is doing well! Let's do this!
  • CatAlii
    Options
    When I went to the check-in page to log my weight I realized that I was actually down a pound since my last weigh-in. Shows you how out of it I am! I can't edit my post above but apparently I did have a loss!