Day Two (Week One)

AradiaStone
AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
Today I chose to do the shred again! So glad to have it finished so early in my day. Only one of my kids tried to work out with me this time lol (she's two)

Best Part: The sweat and the burn in my legs
Wost Part: Those darn push ups lol

Replies

• ModelMomMD
    ModelMomMD Posts: 14 Member
    I would love to get my workout in first thing in the morning, but my fatigue is a killer in the morning. As my day progresses it get more energy, and as soon as I get the first idea of working out I instantly capitalize on it...lol! It's the BIGGEST mind game EVER! But, when I'm doing it and finished I feel GREAT...so it's ALWAYS worth it :)

Kudos to you and your early morning workouts...I hope to get there soon :)
  • ttmom23
    ttmom23 Posts: 18 Member
    Today was workout #1 for me (I joined last night;)) I've decided that today is my last "Day One" EVER!!! So much easier to keep going than to stop and start. I started with Jillian's 30 minute Body Revolution - phase 1.... and survived!!! Woohoooo!!!!

Thanks AradiaStone for your awesome idea...TT
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Yesterday was my day two of doing 30 DS and it was definitely harder than day one. But I got through it and was thrilled that I did it. I like to jog afterwards because I feel like I haven't burned enough calories for the day but I couldn't yesterday...too sore. I think some of the soreness is from my weed pulling on Sunday though. So I guess I'll jog every other day and on the days I don't do JM.

Best Part: when I'md done...:laugh:
    Worst Part: the side lunges with the arm raises

I already don't want to do JM tonight. I just want to go to the park and jog. Sigh. But I will be disciplined in this venture. :grumble:
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Ok, I did it...whew and are my thighs (quads) sore. Thanks Jillian! I did 30 DS, third day in a row. Then I went to the park and ran for 3 miles. Boy did that hurt. I didn't think I was going to make it around the second time. I feel better that I did what I said I was going to do.

Hope you ladies are progressing well.
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Well done everyone!!!