I can feel the binge coming on. Resisting.

Options
Today is one of those days. I want a Butterfinger. And 2 Big Macs. And a package of Chips Ahoy. And Texas wieners with fries. All I am think about are the things I want to eat.

Replies

• Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me too. I've built treats and wine into my day and even though it looks like I will be 100-200 calories over, that's better than what a binge would do. Stay strong and I will too?
  • LetterToCorinth
    LetterToCorinth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I made it. Held out through the end of work, then went to the gym. Having my post-workout trail mix now. Trying to figure out what I'm going to have for dinner.
  • SnackySnackPants
    SnackySnackPants Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Woo! Glad you made it :)
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    I'm still fighting against it. I know once the kids are in bed and I'm alone (hubby is out until late), that's when I'm most at risk....
  • Acacia2India
    Acacia2India Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Shower and paint your nails! You can make it through.
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    I made it :)
  • toadqueen
    toadqueen Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! This is huge!
  • LetterToCorinth
    Options
    WTG @Pudding1980! We did it!
  • FinntheVeggie
    FinntheVeggie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My housemate's leaving in an hour and I know the fridge will start calling to me. There's some fudge in there, and leftover veggie burgers, and I really, really want a slice of bread and butter. I always put way too much butter on and sometimes cinnamon sugar too. I haven't eaten dinner yet either so if I can make myself fill up on healthy food while she's here, I will be less vulnerable. Wish me luck!
  • toadqueen
    Options
    You will be fine. You have our support. :)
  • FinntheVeggie
    Options
    Thanks, toadqueen.
    I had my dinner and have my calories just where I want them - about 80 cals below target with good carbs/protein/fiber/etc. I will not mess it up now. I'm going to check in here if I get tempted because I know that will make me be accountable.
  • toadqueen
    Options
    Great Job! And Great Plan!
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Stay strong!
  • LetterToCorinth
    Options
    How'd you do?
  • FinntheVeggie
    Options
    DID IT!
    Being home alone is my single biggest trigger. I remember being in junior high and stuffing my face everytime my mom and brother went shopping together. But I made it through an hour and a half by myself yesterday! Thank you all for the encouragement!
  • LetterToCorinth
    Options
    Awesome!
  • toadqueen
    Options
    That is wonderful news!!!
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    DID IT!
    Being home alone is my single biggest trigger. I remember being in junior high and stuffing my face everytime my mom and brother went shopping together. But I made it through an hour and a half by myself yesterday! Thank you all for the encouragement!

Good job!
  • ingridkrul
    ingridkrul Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well done!